Who is going to Vegas??

F

FeeOB

Dec 25, 2023
Who is heading to Las Vegas? Me (F- from Bris) and a girlfriend are heading over and keen to meet up with some people there.

How did the other ones take it?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

If I had the funds I would have gone for sure.

If I was heading to the good ol US of A for some reason anyway, I would see if I could time it the same and go to the game. But there's no way I'd pay that kind of money, to fly halfway around the world, just to see a footy game.
Plus I don't actually like the idea, I think it's another 'gem' from a slimy money hungry moron, and I really don't want to support it.

If I was heading to the good ol US of A for some reason anyway, I would see if I could time it the same and go to the game. But there's no way I'd pay that kind of money, to fly halfway around the world, just to see a footy game.
Plus I don't actually like the idea, I think it's another 'gem' from a slimy money hungry moron, and I really don't want to support it.
Cool story bro

I am, but not until September.

No Sorry. If Kevvie Comes back with less Broncos we know what probably happened 😂😂😂

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • westy316
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.