who played five eighth in 2012?

lockyer

lockyer

BRL Player
Jul 31, 2013
having a memory block, can any bronco knowledge-ists tell me who other than corey norman played 6 in 2012? bonus points if rounds were known

only Ben Hunt played at five-eight (other than Norman). I think he played 4 games. All in a row near the end of the season, just before the finals. Round 20-24 maybe? We lost all 4 games.

* don't quote me on the Rounds though. I remember the first game was a late change against Canberra.

Yep. Rounds 22,23,24 and 25 according to rugby league project.

Possibly because there were no highlights. He was ordinary at best.

he knocked on late in the game in the 1 point loss to Melbourne, which probably cost us the game. I don't remember how he played otherwise but I just remember screaming abuse at the TV when it happened

I have a memory of gillett having a game there.

I have a memory of gillett having a game there.

The only one from memory was 2011 in the semi against the Sea Eagles. After Lockyer broke his face against the Dragons. Didn't do that bad, but was obviously makeshift. Then again, we almost won the game ever after being raped by the refs.

The only one from memory was 2011 in the semi against the Sea Eagles. After Lockyer broke his face against the Dragons. Didn't do that bad, but was obviously makeshift. Then again, we almost won the game ever after being raped by the refs.

That's the game where I started to have doubts about Griffin. I couldn't believe he was going full retard by not picking a half. At least when Henjak picked Tunza in 09, our other options never even played a single NRL game.

Oh yeah . I was in Spain when locky got his face broken . Foggy.

That's the game where I started to have doubts about Griffin. I couldn't believe he was going full retard by not picking a half. At least when Henjak picked Tunza in 09, our other options never even played a single NRL game.

The game plan at the time was obviously to pick the biggest, most aggressive team possible, in order to take the fight to Manly. There was a chip kick at one stage that, had it gone half a metre further, would have found our players unmarked and we would have got to within a try of them. Gillett was the kicker, and it showed he at least had some smarts in the role. Not that I'm saying he's an option at playmaker long term, just that Gillett obviously has some of the good stuff in him, and Hook didn't just draw a name out of a hat for the #6.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Footy Fanatic
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • lynx000
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.