Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Kodi Nikorima

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • James Roberts

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Milford to Fullback, SOS promoted to the starting side.

I think it would be Niko's best position, he seems like someone better at summing up the numbers than creating movements.

But then I also don't want Macca to play 80....

Bird or Milford. I’d even put James Roberts there

I've been avoiding even thinking about because I thought it was premature.

But Milford to Fullback, Nikorima to QCUP or Five-Eighth, O'Sullivan and/or Dearden in to the halves is the first option we need to try.

Last edited:
I don't even think Boyd was that bad tonight, but for the sake of the thread.

Milf FB, Boyd wing, SOS/Dearden/Paix/TBoyd into halves.

Mccullough to the bottom of the brisbane river

I've been avoiding even thinking about because I thought it was premature.

But Milford to Fullback, Nikorima to QCUP or Five-Eighth, O'Sullivan and/or Dearden in to the halves is the first option we need to try.

How does Milford still get picked and Nikorima gets dropped? Did you watch the game tonight? Nikorima was one of the best players for us. That ball to Oates and the try he scored. Country miles ahead of Milford

Can I vote for myself?

How does Milford still get picked and Nikorima gets dropped? Did you watch the game tonight? Nikorima was one of the best players for us. That ball to Oates and the try he scored. Country miles ahead of Milford

I'm an unashamed milf fanatic, but niko has been streets ahead of him all year. It's a small sample size, but if you picked on form it'd be milf getting shunted for sure.

I think it would be Niko's best position, he seems like someone better at summing up the numbers than creating movements.

But then I also don't want Macca to play 80....
I agree, would like to see Kodi given a shot there. I know there's a knock on him because of his size but I seem to recall him playing fullback in 20s when he was coming thru. Does anyone recall how he went there?

Niko is the most awkward choice for the team though as Boyd probably won't be dropped and I wouldn't ever want him in the halves, so we'd need to find a spot for him in the three quarters.

Last edited:

I clearly said QCUP or Five-Eighth, depending on what the coach wants to do.

This is all for naught anyway, I can guarantee we have the same spine next week.

I would have thought Milford however watching tonight, the 2 catches he took he didn’t jump at all. He stood flat footed and looked nervous. He still doesn’t have confidence in running either. Isaako shouldn’t even be near the wing atm, so that’s a no from me.

Who’s bright idea was it to let Allan leave and go to souffs?

Sign Folau. Other clubs, including us with Lodge, have signed blokes who have done far worse and nothing's said of it.

That said, I don't care if we have a bloke in prison who's only released to train and play for us as long as we win games. I understand people have a different view on the matter.

EDIT: Did Hook originally buy Milf as a FB or a half? I know this is revisionist history given how shit we were on the field when he was coach, but some of Hook's signings are starting to look really good in hindsight. Our current halves pairing are barely better than when we had Hoffman in the halves.

Last edited:
Sign Folau. Other clubs, including us with Lodge, have signed blokes who have done far worse and nothing's said of it.

That said, I don't care if we have a bloke in prison who's only released to train and play for us as long as we win games. I understand people have a different view on the matter.

The NRL have already said they won’t register him.

Gutho should be our fullback. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve posted it. The bloke is all heart and is a leader. Off contract at the end of 2019.
Happy to let offa and/or TPJ go at season end. Also talk is getting round that Roberts might head to souffs, so there should be the cash somewhere.
Pull your finger out recruitment.

Last edited:
Gutho should be our fullback. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve posted it. The bloke is all heart and is a leader. Off contract at the end of 2019.
Happy to let offa and/or TPJ go at season end. Also talk is getting round that Roberts might head to souffs, so there should be the cash somewhere.
Pull your finger out recruitment.

We missed TPJ tonight. I’d like him to stick around.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.