Who will be more EPIC then Steve Price?

The Rock said:
white-price-origin-fight-BigThumb.jpg

Nothing is more epic than that.

89038232-600x400.jpg

Winning an unprecedented 4 State of Origin series in a row. That is fairly epic.

Je$ter said:
[quote="The Rock":1aax7iy4]
white-price-origin-fight-BigThumb.jpg

Nothing is more epic than that.

89038232-600x400.jpg

Winning an unprecedented 4 State of Origin series in a row. That is fairly epic.[/quote:1aax7iy4]

Win.

/Thread.

Hahahaha, I am normally very staunchly against fans or players or whatever giving the finger, especially on camera like that vile so-called Broncos fan did at a Broncos-Souths game some years ago, but the above photo just rocks! LOL

Coxy said:
Hahahaha, I am normally very staunchly against fans or players or whatever giving the finger, especially on camera like that vile so-called Broncos fan did at a Broncos-Souths game some years ago, but the above photo just rocks! LOL

Its cause Petero is smiling in it, it can't be offensive if the nicest guy in the game is smiling, anyway, it doesn't offend people

The Rock said:
Coxy said:

In other words, My name's Chris Cox and I believe it's ok for someone from the coaching staff to give the finger to the opposition players and I'm also allowed to yell out derogatory comments to Bulldogs players at Suncorp stadium, but if it's someone else giving the finger to the opposition then it's definitely a big no no!

Regards,

Chris "the hypocrite" Cox (Fair-weather, selective Queensland "Supporter")

lol4

ningnangnong said:
The Rock said:
Coxy said:

In other words, My name's Chris Cox and I believe it's ok for someone from the coaching staff to give the finger to the opposition players and I'm also allowed to yell out derogatory comments to Bulldogs players at Suncorp stadium, but if it's someone else giving the finger to the opposition then it's definitely a big no no!

Regards,

Chris "the hypocrite" Cox (Fair-weather, selective Queensland "Supporter")

lol4

LOL4.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Volvo Driver
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • armchair
  • Behold
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Skathen
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.