Who will be the Broncos top 5 players in 2020?

I just meant he has not performed as expected in his time here. He was paid big money and has not been a big money player.
He has had a sprinkling of good games here and there, but not enough for him to be top pick.
I hope he has a cracker year because its a long time coming.

Not necessarily his fault that he’s been paid the money he is to be a player he’s not, or hasn’t had the players around him to be the best version of his ability

I really think with an actual halfback for the first time in his career he’ll tear it up

Niu needs a year in ISC At fullback. Nowhere near ready to be an NRL regular imo. Too many get caught up in the hype train with these younger players without ever seeing them play a lot. Coates is another one. We need to let them develop in ISC against men and see how they go with the weekly grind.

Niu needs a year in ISC At fullback. Nowhere near ready to be an NRL regular imo. Too many get caught up in the hype train with these younger players without ever seeing them play a lot. Coates is another one. We need to let them develop in ISC against men and see how they go with the weekly grind.
unless your a one in a generation talent you can skip steps otherwise they have to do the ladder to develop properly.

Aw sh it after tonight can change my top 5 .. might be easier to choose the bottom 5.. or maybe just 5 people who deserve to wear the Broncos jersey! But holy hell was the referees bad! Like Matt Damon's acting. Oh well.... donkey smell.
[automerge]1582975166[/automerge]
That's not how I see it.
But I am blind!

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
  • Scorchie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • Old Mate
  • Volvo Driver
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.