Who's bandwagon are you jumping on.

As I've said before, no Broncos no care.

Looks like my Souths death-riding is paying off. That and the Inglis voodoo doll. Should have waited until after Origin to do it, but meh, dey had dis.

I've always considered the Bunnies my "second team" and when Locky retired I almost made the switch but I just couldn't do it.

As a blues supporter I'd love to see Adam Reynolds and Sutton keep the teams winning run going without Inglis for the next few weeks, and if they manage to win the GF hopefully I'll never see Mitchell Pearce in a blue jersey again.

That being said, I put $2 on the panthers to take it out back when they were paying over $100 so GO THE PANTHERS!

Last edited:
I've always considered the Bunnies my "second team" and when Locky retired I almost made the switch but I just couldn't do it.

tumblr_li0sydr9ox1qgd17ro1_400.gif

Is there a reason for that... as in, some people had teams before the Broncos came around, etc, or do you just really like the Rabbits?

At least sanity prevailed in the end! :biggrin:

I'm gonna be on the Anyone but Manly/Roosters/Penrith/Storm bandwagon.

As a blues supporter I'd love to see Adam Reynolds and Sutton keep the teams winning run going without Inglis for the next few weeks, and if they manage to win the GF hopefully I'll never see Mitchell Pearce in a blue jersey again.

That being said, I put $2 on the panthers to take it out back when they were paying over $100 so GO THE PANTHERS!
I almost brought back the dislike buttons just for this post. :glare:

Warriors.

When they're out. I'll start giving a shit about NRL next March.

It's shit, I'd love to cheer on DCE but that means cheering for Manly and I struggle to give a **** about anyone else that's not a Bronco.

Is there a reason for that... as in, some people had teams before the Broncos came around, etc, or do you just really like the Rabbits?

At least sanity prevailed in the end! :biggrin:

To the disappointment of all my bunny supporting family, when I was young (early 90's) for some reason I decided to support the Broncos and QLD even though I'd never even stepped foot north of the border. Around about the 6-years-in-a-row mark I decided to support my home state because I'm a sucker for underdogs. Then Locky retired, Thaiday became captain and I briefly moved to Redfern. It seemed convenient to support a team you could actually watch live on a regular basis.

But I had invested too much emotionally into the broncos over the years and couldn't go through with it.

I almost brought back the dislike buttons just for this post. :glare:
haha, i was expecting that post to be unpopular.

Last edited:

Wow you are almost a double turncoat. Rocky would be proud, well besides he hates Souths. However, you never have a 2nd team ever. Plus you never changed to support the under dogs, you finally grasped the actual idea of SOO is not following your club players to rep level, you can still cheer them but not their team. Some things NSW based Broncos supporters still can't grasp.

I am sick and tired of the "we can't win without GI". We can win without him, it just means some people have to lift their game a little bit higher.

Last edited:
Wow you are almost a double turncoat. Rocky would be proud, well besides he hates Souths. However, you never have a 2nd team ever. Plus you never changed to support the under dogs, you finally grasped the actual idea of SOO is not following your club players to rep level, you can still cheer them but not their team. Some things NSW based Broncos supporters still can't grasp.

I am sick and tired of the "we can't win without GI". We can win without him, it just means some people have to lift their game a little bit higher.

I feel no shame about my flakey support at state or club level. I never said you can't win without GI, this season you have proved you can, but obviously losing your best player is going to effect the team.

Looking forward to the Sharks playing semi final footy. I remember when my team used to do that ! From penthouse to doghouse in just 5 years. Great decision Bruno and friends.

Cowboys for me, then Storm and of the Sydney sides I hope the Sharks go deep into the finals.

Storm, just like last year.

They make a lot of people angry about how good they are :laugh:

Active Now

• teampjta
  • winslow_wong
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Thelmus
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.