NEWS Why Bennett chose Milford over Hunt

Don't care, Hunt is still not worth the money he's getting. Dragons dominated us tonight, but it was the definition of a Pyrrhic victory. Souths supporters must be **** a hoop.
They are. My mad Souths supporting cousin and best mate was cheering on the puff Dragons!

They’re going to need to get him help soon enough, can see the bloke burning out with a lot of the criticism and flak he’s copping from having to do it alongside Macca & Nikorima. Can already see it’s affecting him, another year of this and I can see him looking for the exit regardless of the money he’s on.

What's your thoughts on;

7. Milford
6. Bird

?

I’d take it I guess if O’Sullivan doesn’t work in the halves. I’m hanging on to Bird at hooker.

I’d take it I guess if O’Sullivan doesn’t work in the halves. I’m hanging on to Bird at hooker.

Say it aint so.....I thought you were a McCullough fan boy?

Explain Bird to hooker for me? It's not just a utility position that anyone can play. Especially when you're not fit at the best of times. Even Kodi would fail at hooker because he would have to defend in the middle and the bloke can't even defend out wide. We would be leaking 3-4 tries a game through him, instead of just two..

Explain Bird to hooker for me? It's not just a utility position that anyone can play. Especially when you're not fit at the best of times. Even Kodi would fail at hooker because he would have to defend in the middle and the bloke can't even defend out wide. We would be leaking 3-4 tries a game through him, instead of just two..

Not necessarily so. Kodi’s defensive issues are numerous but not being isolated, less decisions and less minutes will fix a lot of those issues.

As for Bird at hooker - if isn’t fit enough for hooker for 50 mins then shouldn’t be in the team anyway. For me the whole 80 minute hooker is a myth outside of Smith and maybe 1 season of Cook. A guy defending in the middle and touching the ball every tackle needs to be fresh. Only need 1 interchange. Not like we use the 14 anyway except for the odd outside back injury or token bring Staggs on the field. Remove Kahu from centre and removes half the risk of backs injuries anyway.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gray
  • Fozz
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • NSW stables
  • porouian
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.