Why Milford can be the best

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Time will certainly tell. We have the honour of watching Milf for his entire career, just like Locky before him. Lets reconvene in 5 years and we will discuss where he fits into history, but he is off to an incredible start.

I imagine his career highlights video will take a very long time to make.

Months.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He's comparable to Ben Barba, except he is a rich man's Barba, whereas Barba is a poor man's Milf.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
And milf hails from the humble suburb of Inala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
For mine it is his ability to pull off the clutch play, and in the big games too (his line break in the GF in what should have been the set to ice the game, the Roberts try assist two weeks ago, the try against the Cowboys in the first game of the finals last year). He knows where to be.

That's the beginning of greatness.

It will be intersting to see what sort of player he is at 30 after the inevitable injuries and years rob him of speed and agility.

Lockyer turned that raw skill into longevity by sheer discipline and determination and constant improvement on himself.

Thurston added relentless competitiveness to his sheer skill.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • The Don
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.