NRL Players and family members in hot water

So Penrith going with presumed guilty before trial.

Wonder where the RLPA are nowadays??

One of their members might get sacked before their day in court.

Of course penrith are probably keen to get that cash off their books given he wont be playing before his trial in 2025... and maybe even longer pending how long the trial goes for

May is an absolute shitstain of a person, but Penrith decided to lock him down long term and are now trying to escape the terrible contract they put to that fuckwit of a human being
Apparently for all his prior off field stuff but why sign him up a couple months ago then?
Just an excuse to get him off the books.
Doesn't deserve a NRL contract at all should of been terminated when he attacked the fan a couple years back.

Apparently for all his prior off field stuff but why sign him up a couple months ago then?
Just an excuse to get him off the books.
Doesn't deserve a NRL contract at all should of been terminated when he attacked the fan a couple years back.
Exactly they're trying to use the past shit that he done to get rid of him now even though they signed him after doing all that shit

**** the Panthers and **** Taylan May, I hope they both get fucked over. Pretty rich of the Panthers to be claiming shit about his past indiscretions when they stood by him for them. Maybe if they pulled him into line when he was attacking members of the public they could have stopped it esculating to this.

Paul Kent apparently had 21 schooners before he danced the salsa with that tree

Screenshot 20240607 152614 X

Paul Kent apparently had 21 schooners before he danced the salsa with that tree
Did your mate also tell you about the nose candy he'd been dusting off in the shithouse ...throughout the night?

I call bullshit on that, pubs in Sydney kick you out way before that.

I call bullshit on that, pubs in Sydney kick you out way before that.

You underestimate the leeway a Z-grade celeb like Kent would get. Some reports were saying he had a regular table at the venue so he would've been a VIP customer for them, money talks. 21 schooners at the price you pay at a pub these days?

The barmaid meant to be counting how many drinks he has? Its irrelevant how many he had if he didnt show the affect of it. Not to mention if he had a group of friends and they are doing rounds

You underestimate the leeway a Z-grade celeb like Kent would get. Some reports were saying he had a regular table at the venue so he would've been a VIP customer for them, money talks. 21 schooners at the price you pay at a pub these days?
not to mention his ability to do a backflip off a tree

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.