NRL Players and family members in hot water

Some bars will be more lenient if you're a well known media personality and also if you tip well.

21 schooners of Gold I reckon.
middys are not even a beer, they force that shit on you when your at games here in
Sydney literally taking 5 toilet breaks before you feel anything.

Kent couldn't handle 21 shandies let alone 21 schooies of beer.

I call bullshit on that, pubs in Sydney kick you out way before that.

This is a dude who has his own regular table in a pub, in a country known for taking the piss with RSA laws.

Jarryd Hayne's rape conviction has been overturned, with a new trial ordered.

If the DPP decide to proceed with the charges, it will be the 4th time Hayne has faced these charges. so far he has had a hung jury and 2 x guilty verdicts

I wonder how long he has been in prison for now for the total? He would be coming towards a fair chunk of the sentence already served.

How can we be on a 4th trial? Doesnt seem to make sense to me.

This is the second appeal Hayne has won. There's something wrong with her version of events.

I imagine the DPP will go ahead with a 4th trial though.

Be insane if he is trialled a fourth time. No one in nsw has been trialled a third time for a sexual assault case let alone fourth time. Apparently his lost all his money kinda feel sorry for him.

This is the second appeal Hayne has won. There's something wrong with her version of events.

I doubt they go ahead with it. His original sentence will be over before they can get another trial completed.

There has always been something wrong with her version of events

I think there's more to the Brandon Smith situation than what the Roosters are letting on.

There's rumours going around there's a much bigger issue and the senior players are getting sick of it.

I think there's more to the Brandon Smith situation than what the Roosters are letting on.

There's rumours going around there's a much bigger issue and the senior players are getting sick of it.
The "rumours" sounded mostly like speculation from 360 last night based on interpetating what Keary said to the cameras on Mon/Tue.

So if that's the basis of the rumours then there's not really much and it's someone regurgitating opinions from Crawley and Riccio

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Ozired
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • simplythebest
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Lurker
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • the_next
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.