NRL Players and family members in hot water

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Some bars will be more lenient if you're a well known media personality and also if you tip well.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
21 schooners of Gold I reckon.
middys are not even a beer, they force that shit on you when your at games here in
Sydney literally taking 5 toilet breaks before you feel anything.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Kent couldn't handle 21 shandies let alone 21 schooies of beer.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I call bullshit on that, pubs in Sydney kick you out way before that.

This is a dude who has his own regular table in a pub, in a country known for taking the piss with RSA laws.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Jarryd Hayne's rape conviction has been overturned, with a new trial ordered.

If the DPP decide to proceed with the charges, it will be the 4th time Hayne has faced these charges. so far he has had a hung jury and 2 x guilty verdicts

I wonder how long he has been in prison for now for the total? He would be coming towards a fair chunk of the sentence already served.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
How can we be on a 4th trial? Doesnt seem to make sense to me.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This is the second appeal Hayne has won. There's something wrong with her version of events.

I imagine the DPP will go ahead with a 4th trial though.

T

The Boss

NYC Player
Feb 15, 2016
Be insane if he is trialled a fourth time. No one in nsw has been trialled a third time for a sexual assault case let alone fourth time. Apparently his lost all his money kinda feel sorry for him.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
This is the second appeal Hayne has won. There's something wrong with her version of events.

I doubt they go ahead with it. His original sentence will be over before they can get another trial completed.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013

There has always been something wrong with her version of events

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I think there's more to the Brandon Smith situation than what the Roosters are letting on.

There's rumours going around there's a much bigger issue and the senior players are getting sick of it.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I think there's more to the Brandon Smith situation than what the Roosters are letting on.

There's rumours going around there's a much bigger issue and the senior players are getting sick of it.
The "rumours" sounded mostly like speculation from 360 last night based on interpetating what Keary said to the cameras on Mon/Tue.

So if that's the basis of the rumours then there's not really much and it's someone regurgitating opinions from Crawley and Riccio

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.