NRL Players and family members in hot water

If he did die then at least everyone would stop talking about that time Robbie Kearns broke his arm riding a horse in Origin camp

If he did die then at least everyone would stop talking about that time Robbie Kearns broke his arm riding a horse in Origin camp

Broken collar bone if I recall .

NRLW:

Starship Troopers GIF

Reading a foxsport article on TC Robati. He was rescheduled for a 4 day hearing on July 22 this year for an incident that occurred in December 22. I would have thought this would have been resolved before now.

It is a shame. I thought he had a future with the little I can remember. He is only 22, so hopefully he can learn the lesson and move on with his life. If Matt Lodge could get another chance, hopefully Robati can too.

Reading a foxsport article on TC Robati. He was rescheduled for a 4 day hearing on July 22 this year for an incident that occurred in December 22. I would have thought this would have been resolved before now.

It is a shame. I thought he had a future with the little I can remember. He is only 22, so hopefully he can learn the lesson and move on with his life. If Matt Lodge could get another chance, hopefully Robati can too.

Innocent until proven guilty ?

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Ozired
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • FACTHUNT
  • simplythebest
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Lurker
  • RodF
  • Robboi_321
  • Harry Sack
  • BRC088
  • the_next
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.