NEWS Why the Broncos went hard to secure Croft

Absolutely spot on Kimlo. Lovin your enthusiasm and positivity, there should be much more of it here. That 2019 season is in the past, let's not judge the boys too harshly indefinitely and let our hopes for 2020 be stained forever by that 1 dreadful season. The Crofty signing has got me excited now for next year and can't wait for the footy to begin. What will be will be but let's try to be optimistic and give ourselves a chance!

God damnit FiH, can you stop being so gay. I mean I like Skittles too but jesus. Your positivity is like a fluorescent globe.

531.png

Last edited:
Absolutely spot on Kimlo. Lovin your enthusiasm and positivity, there should be much more of it here. That 2019 season is in the past, let's not judge the boys too harshly indefinitely and let our hopes for 2020 be stained forever by that 1 dreadful season. The Crofty signing has got me excited now for next year and can't wait for the footy to begin. What will be will be but let's try to be optimistic and give ourselves a chance!
tick tock

God damnit FiH, can you stop being so gay. I mean I like Skittles too but jesus. Your positivity is like a fluorescent globe.

531.png

I truly don't mean to offend IBM, I am just tired of being so negative previously after going through the painful season we have just endured. For me, the signing of Croft has really signalled to me a change in direction for the club's fortunes. They have identified a problem and done their best to rectify it. Let's see how it all pans how, I have high hopes for sure.

I see you’re point, but Milford has a certain level of expectations being that he’s a professional athlete who was signed for his agility.
Yeah I understand that but it goes to far imo
I have very high expectations of milf and hope he can get to the level that most have been waiting for, but some of the dribble that comes from some photos of him are borderline pathetic. Hence why I posted the one of seibold.

Yeah I understand that but it goes to far imo
I have very high expectations of milf and hope he can get to the level that most have been waiting for, but some of the dribble that comes from some photos of him are borderline pathetic. Hence why I posted the one of seibold.

So you response to childish attacks is to make a childish attack?

Fact is digs about Milford's weight are warranted, everyone wants to see him be his best while he's playing. It doesn't really matter what the coach weighs.

None of the last series of posts have any relevance to the thread topic. Does anyone know what is causing the hold up of the official announcement that Croft has signed?

None of the last series of posts have any relevance to the thread topic. Does anyone know what is causing the hold up of the official announcement that Croft has signed?
I am only guessing but maybe you can’t have 31 players contracted in your top 30. Maybe someone has to drop out to allow him to come in.

Is the cooling off period still a thing?

I am only guessing but maybe you can’t have 31 players contracted in your top 30. Maybe someone has to drop out to allow him to come in.

I mean, as harsh as it may be, we can just flick Palasia out of our top 30 now right?

Active Now

• porouian
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • Lazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.