will Parker and Clinton be back this week??

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Will Corey Parker and Joel Clinton return this week for game against storm?? i saw on the injury update website back round 4 ??? i thought it was said would be out for a month

The way we are playing at the moment Clinton may not even make the side parker should just slot back into second row .

I read this morning that Hunt, Locky and Clinton will be back.

Clinton will be subject to a fitness test, and I'd still say he's doubtful.
Parker definitely not.
Hunt and Lockyer almost certainly back.

IIRC Parker will likely be out until round six. Locky and Hunt are the two key ones though, IMO it won't matter too much if we give Clinton another week of rest - our forward pack is doing a great job atm and I don't think there's any need to rush him.

mick! said:
IIRC Parker will likely be out until round six. Locky and Hunt are the two key ones though, IMO it won't matter too much if we give Clinton another week of rest - our forward pack is doing a great job atm and I don't think there's any need to rush him.

Agreed. I'd just put him on the bench in place of Nick "if you notice me during a game you're obviously a stalker" Kenny.

Coxy said:
mick! said:

Agreed. I'd just put him on the bench in place of Nick "if you notice me during a game you're obviously a stalker" Kenny.

[eusa_clap.gi Superb, good sir!

****, Parker needs to stop getting injured so early in the season. He will not reclaim his Origin jersey that way.

Due to the quality performances put forward by our forwards I would let Parker and Clinton have another week off even if fit. It wouldn;t hurt Clinton to have a run iN QLD cup to get some fitness up.

I want Parker there so we have a Kicker on the field. This game is going to come down to the wire I reckon. So those missed kicks could be the difference between winning and losing.

mick! said:
Coxy said:
[quote="mick!":20iomnoq]IIRC Parker will likely be out until round six. Locky and Hunt are the two key ones though, IMO it won't matter too much if we give Clinton another week of rest - our forward pack is doing a great job atm and I don't think there's any need to rush him.

[eusa_clap.gi Superb, good sir![/quote:20iomnoq]

Fair!! But I reckon he has done a solid job so far this year!

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.