Wimbledon 2011

I hate the Williams sisters so much. But if they are playing a grunter, I hope the Williams win. They don't grunt, at least on the court, which is the only thing going for them.

Flutterby said:
Good win by Tomic coming back from 2 sets to love down.

Was also good to see the other Aussies guys all there to watch him - esp Hewitt, maybe they have finally mended their fences which can only be good for the Davis Cup team.

I read somewhere that Hewitt's team has been giving Tomic some guidance. icon_thumbs_u

Tomic, smoked Soderling in 3 sets last night.... Big win for him.. icon_thumbs_u

Fantastic result.

He's got Xavier Malisse next up.

Yep great for him. Also don't think Malisse is as difficult as an oppoent as he could have faced in week 2. I think he is a real chance of getting through to the quarters - as long as he keeps his head right.

Tomic has just won the first set against Malisse 6-1!

Takes out the second 7-5.

True, but Tomic is playing some classy tennis.

Just hit a cracking forehead to break in the third.

That's the match.

6-1, 7-5, 6-4.

Fantastic stuff from Tomic.

No denying tomic played great. Just saying malisse is a sook :-p

Hope tomic flogs jokerbitch

Malisse has always been a sook.

Tomic played a great match again - his tennis has really matured over the past 12 months. But pretty sure Novak will end his run.

Tomic is doing brilliantly out there against Djokovic.

Just evened it up at a set a piece.

That's the match.

Tomic gave a fantastic account of himself.

Yup he did well. Novak certainly acknowledged the challenge Tomic put forward.

Very impressive performance overall. No doubt Tomic has grand slam wins in his future.

Not sure you can say the same for Federer though. Currently down a break in the final set against Tsonga [icon_lol1.

Go Tsonga!

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • theshed
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.