COMP Win a Broncos Essentials II DVD set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I was going to pick the 2006 Grand Final till a bloke named Cult3 choose it. I'm still happy with my selection though.

A super good looking bloke named Cult3.

Of course, more than 1 poster can pick the same game. It is ONE entry per person, but you can all choose the 2006 Grand Final against the Storm as your favourite game!

Oh yeah, this can't be stressed enough so if fans were concerned about a double up, don't be.

And remember, it's the best answers, the winners will not necessarily be the ones who choose the game that we think is the best. If you have a good enough reason to consider a certain game the best ever, even if it's not a classical fan favourite, try to convince us and you're in with a shot.

Who is deciding the winners?

The staff collectively.

so, we should be kissing your collective asses until the winners are announced :tongue:
That really should be a permanent attitude... :wink:

Broncos vs Manly, Round 26 2011. Locky's last regulation round home game, made the trip up to Brissy for my first visit to Suncorp. Won twice when the missus said yes!

attachment.php

Broncos vs Manly, Round 26 2011. Locky's last regulation round home game, made the trip up to Brissy for my first visit to Suncorp. Won twice when the missus said yes!

attachment.php
Oh wow... I was there, saw that, and even gave you a big applause mate! :laugh: :takdir:

From memory, I even commented (to my son) how the lady needed to get you a better Broncos jersey. :aetsch:

Went back and forth on the like since I didn't want to give anybody the wrong impression but wanted to offer some form of congratulations all the same.

Was a good feeling being able to step onto Suncorp Stadium for the first time.

Oh wow... I was there, saw that, and even gave you a big applause mate! :laugh: :takdir:

From memory, I even commented (to my son) how the lady needed to get you a better Broncos jersey. :aetsch:
Cheers for the encouragement, nice to know some people on here saw it! She's a vicarious fan, had to donate the scarf so she fit in lol

Come on! That's not fair!

Lol who could say no to giving you a copy now?

By the way, congrats. That must have been some night.

Last edited:
Lets try and keep this for the entries guys.

Round 1, 1988 vs Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

"Announced their arrival on the big stage by trouncing the reigning premiers in a dominant performance that helped to lay the foundations for future success" - 25 words.

1992 Grand Final, First trampling of the Dragons, pure epicness-ness, our first Grand Final win, Kerrod Walters mullet and Terry Mattersons toe poke goal kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.