Women's RLWC 2021 Semi Finals Discussion

This Semi Final between NZ and England should be a good one.

I think NZ hard done by there.

I think Nicholls just managed to keep her foot in and got it back in the field of play.

First points to England.

On the back of a mistake by Nicholls from the kick, which I think was the wrong decision, England find space on the right and Goldthorp crosses for the first try of the night.

And NZ make another mistake in their 20 and give England another chance to increase their lead.

Very poor kick from England.

But a couple tackles later and NZ make another mistake. It's been a shaky start from them.

And then Winfield-Hill comes up with the wrong pass and Hardcastle drops it cold.

Quite a few errors to start this game.

NZ hit back. Nice work from Amber Hall.

She runs over the top of the England players and draws the penalty for interference in the play the ball, then in the following set she just powers her way through and offloads it to Hufanga who gets the Kiwis first.

I don't think she needed to pass it. I think she would have scored if she just kept going.

I would like to see that again.

I thought Nicholls was already dead when the ball touches her. I don't think it should have been a dropout.

NZ take the lead.

McGregor darts from dummy half and just manages to get the ball to the line.

NZ really starting to run over the top of England here. England are tiring and NZ are starting to get good field position as a result.

England just not clicking in attack and their end of sets have been poor which is making it easier for NZ.

England really needed half time there.

Good start to the second half for NZ crossing over again.

All on the back of the run from Hufanga and a nice offload from Nicholls keeping the ball alive which is handed off to Pule who scores on the left edge.

England just aren't handling NZ's ruck speed. They're allowing NZ all the time and space they need.

And NZ are in again.

Hufanga comes up with a great run from an offload by Hall and on the next tackle, NZ spread the ball left and Clark spots a huge gap and just runs through to score.

It's going to be another Aus vs NZ final.

Oh what a ridiculous penalty.

What the **** are you seeing Badger? She wasn't held and NZ had every right to take her over the sideline

NZ keep gifting England chances to score but England just aren't clicking in attack and the NZ defence are handling it fine.

And England once again come up with wrong option attacking NZ's line and just turn the ball over.

How the **** was Nicholls not taken out?

Roache made no attempt to contest that ball. She just runs straight into Nicholls who jumps for the ball and takes her out.

**** off Atkins.

That ball needed to get to the winger but again England stuff it up and cost themselves an opportunity to score.

Active Now

• Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.