Women's State of Origin - Game II

I feel that try NSW try wouldn't get scored if Robbo was there. Polata should be going for the safe option and batting it out not trying to grab it.

That right side just getting burnt repeatedly.

Upton over. Good pass from Aiken to put Grey into space and leave the 18 year old Jesse Southwell in no-man's land.

Great stuff to make the Blues pay there. They've had the upper hand but aren't leading on the scoreboard, sounds familar!

That qld trainer was awesome laying down the law!

Out on the full on the restart, smart play by Romy

Nice work by Romy there.

18 year old Jesse Southwell loses the ball over the line

18 year old Southwell fucking sucks. Another one of these players like Mythabelle and Sergis that the media pump up for no fucking reason.

18 year old Southwell fucking sucks. Another one of these players like Mythabelle and Sergis that the media pump up for no fucking reason.

I can't agree. She's been pumped up beyond what she is now, but you can see the talent there. She's going to be very very good. But at the moment - well, she's 18, in case anyone missed that.

Cracking game so far, so much better than the first now the cobwebs have been blown out.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Stix
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • broncotville
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
  • Spoon
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.