Women's State of Origin - Game II

Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF

Leading with her foot... seriously, use your fucking brain Badger. Still couldn't conjure up a series win for them.

Under 12s kids would know to kick it quick to get as much time as possible. Not smart.
Oh yeah I know, I was just laughing at how much the commentary mention she is 18. I honk she is a shit player and pretty fucking stupid.

Good game up until those final minutes.

That was a great game. So much better quality than game 1.

tamika Upton that was an amazing game! Carrying an injury and saved us time and time again.

Oh yeah I know, I was just laughing at how much the commentary mention she is 18. I honk she is a shit player and pretty fucking stupid.
I know she has some big wraps on her. Looks like she is playing to the cameras a bit with how she goes about everything in her game. Isn't she Joey's pet project? Maybe he needs to stay away from teams. Everything he touches seems to be in the toilet atm

Robbo! It sucked that she wasn’t out there tonight.

I know she has some big wraps on her. Looks like she is playing to the cameras a bit with how she goes about everything in her game. Isn't she Joey's pet project? Maybe he needs to stay away from teams. Everything he touches seems to be in the toilet atm
He’ll have her on the pingas.

Also what is the point of having a 2 game series?? Is it to do with work commitments or are the NRL put out too much to have a 3 game series?

Surely that was a double knock on before it even got to the penalty try 'kick out'.

Looked like it hit both players hands.

18 year old Jesse Southwell is a premiership winner at just 18 years of age and is now a NSW origin player. She will get stuffed down the throat of everyone watching Nein's coverage of NRLW and they will like it because she is the anointed one.

Also what is the point of having a 2 game series?? Is it to do with work commitments or are the NRL put out too much to have a 3 game series?

I get the feeling they weren't quite ready to commit to a 3 game series and decided to see how the 2 games would go first and then come back to that.

I think within the next couple of years we're going to see it increased to 3.

Surely that was a double knock on before it even got to the penalty try 'kick out'.

Looked like it hit both players hands.
The whole review process was farcical. The front on angle looked incriminating and they looked at it once. They then looked at two angles that didn't show anything and one inconclusive one and cleared it.

That was after she cleared a blatant incorrect play the ball.

Unfortunately had to actually work at work tonight so couldn’t really watch

Sharpe and Badger covering themselves in glory again.

They’ll never get the sack though, because incompetence doesn’t matter*, only their gender

*not that it ever has for the NRL

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Dazza 92
  • FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Astro
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.