POST GAME Women's State of Origin - QLD v NSW

I'm not comparing the two directly, but it was a joke of a decision because they said it was a defensive decision by Croft.

There's been others where they've ruled no impact on the play.
To me it was the bunker interfering to keep the game close.

I don't think it was an obstruction... the center comes about 10m infield to tackle someone on her inside shoulder who didn't even go through the line... and then she doesn't even tackle her.

I had the game pretty well muted, but I'm guessing the bunker came in and claimed a shepherd because she ended up running around her before passing.

To me it was the bunker interfering to keep the game close.

I don't think it was an obstruction... the center comes about 10m infield to tackle someone on her inside shoulder who didn't even go through the line... and then she doesn't even tackle her.

I had the game pretty well muted, but I'm guessing the bunker came in and claimed a shepherd because she ended up running around her before passing.
It’s so annoying that tries get awarded but then because of replays makes the ref think they should actually review it.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • kiwi2
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.