CRICKET WTC and Ashes Tour of England

Fair enough, but it isn't really "Cricket" imo
No it’s not, I agree.

It’s all about the Bairstow run out incident. Headingly is his home ground.
Most English fans I know actually think it was a fair run out. But there’s always a few who have that victim mentality.

Looking forward to another day of Ashes cricket. Marsh was top class for Australia and so too was Mark Wood for England.

Root gone!

I switched it on a second prior and assumed it was a replay

The fact we are 2-0 up and in this game when we’ve had the worst of 90% of conditions is amazing

I mean Hawkeye has it virtually in the middle of the stumps but ok, umpires call.

That could have gone either way, England very, very lucky because that looked pretty plumb live.

I mean Hawkeye has it virtually in the middle of the stumps but ok, umpires call.

Umpire's call on the impact on the leg and he was a long way over on to off stump. It really did look plumb though.

My opinion on that LBW is if it’s hitting outside of the line on impact with the pads but still hit the stumps by more than half a ball it should be given.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Browny
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • blacknwhite
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.