You cant ban me!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Because you don't get the message? And you contribute absolutely nothing?

oooooooooooook.

I have no idea what you on about, care to fill us not in the know...in.

Well obviously the first poster was deleted...along with his posts. Meaning I just made a fool of myself. Nothing new there.

Nothing to see here...move along [icon_lol1.

briareos said:
Well obviously the first poster was deleted...along with his posts. Meaning I just made a fool of myself. Nothing new there.

I'll back briareos up on that... saw the start of it and Ohyeah started the thread and all of a sudden he's gorrrrne.
He was saying something about being banned and having 28 user names... WTF????????????????

lol i got a giggle outta that... haha completly random but funny.. highlight of my day

OK.

and if you have to have 28 user names for one forum my advice would be, get a !@#$ing life. Geez....then we here at BHQ should be honored they took the time to increase our numbers here and devote so much time to the place instead of doing something constructive.

Aeetee said:
OK.

and if you have to have 28 user names for one forum my advice would be, get a !@#$ing life. Geez....then we here at BHQ should be honored they took the time to increase our numbers here and devote so much time to the place instead of doing something constructive.

Straight from ohyeah himself:

A life? Hmm.. Cool.. Where do I download one of these?

hahahaha just the type of answer i would expect.

Tell him/her if they want to talk to me email me directly, you don't have to be there little lap dog.

Well actually I just made that up. Just thought it was a funny line I came across on the internet.. [icon_lol1.

OK then i retract my post........woof woof,

And yes it was funny. :mrgreen:

briareos said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. You totally crack me up briareos.Such a quick dry sense of humour.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh.Needed that.
[icon_lol1.

lmao...i had noooo idea what you were on about and i wasn't even going to continue with the topic but thought better of it. now i've laughed at you today i feel much better!

"you can't ban me"

Yes ohyeah (GOBRONCO, for those who weren't aware), we can - it's just that whoever did it the first time forgot to delete, deregister and ban by IP. [icon_evillaugh

I thought it'd get rid of this topic too though, sorry mate - didn't realise anyone had responded!!

Well that shocked me.Such a good Christian boy & all. :shock: Gave some who needed it a good laugh.Thanks for that. icon_smile
eusa_think Or was that GC Bronco who has the faith?

Meat77 said:
But who's going to post about Elia Tuqiri now?

Well, you just did! [icon_wink

I'm starting to agree with him though. I mean, Wallace has done bugger-all since coming here. Wish we had signed Elia. [icon_shady

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.