And it's a kind of leadership the Broncos don't have. It's a leadership of tactics and plans. Not just leadership of example (which Parker and to a lesser extent Thaiday this year provided). For one thing I think Hodges needs to be in the ear of the halves saying "look, there's space out here, I'm going to get deeper and you get me early ball".

Nailing it again.

And as for Hodges, the same applies to Glenn, Gillett and Thaiday - all of who can be serious weapons.

And btw, an interesting quote in the SMH this morning:

"AN OLD coach once told Tim Sheens that you can feel like you've got 14 men on the field when you boast a good fullback - and 12 men if you don't."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-have-to-look-out-for-no1-20120912-25ssq.html

A look at the remaining teams in the finals, and our performance since the departure of KHunt is proof enough

Don't know if anyone has mentioned him but I would like to see Tom humble in Brisbane colours?

What about the traditional Cowboys local derby at Suncorp?

I'm just happy that this could be a rare time where we don't face them with a depleted side.

I'm just happy that this could be a rare time where we don't face them with a depleted side.

Agreed, and it will really show us where we are at straight up.

nine don't decide who plays who in what round... they only decide on what day the games will be played

Not so sure on that one. Apparently with only one game on the Friday night & the Broncos all but guaranteed a Friday night game they need a Sydney team to play against.

Active Now

• Strop
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Dash
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.