Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Ok I know it is early but I just wonder where we will be at next season. We are already losing Beale, Te'o and Petro. We have Yow yeh who could return but we don't really know if he will be the player he was. Plus our halves are poor as well. What is doing???

I hope Jordan Kahu's body comes good because at least that would give us some genuine competition in the 6 position, he has a tonne of talent.

I hope Jordan Kahu's body comes good because at least that would give us some genuine competition in the 6 position, he has a tonne of talent.

or at least another option as an outside back. Whitchurch is another but he strikes me more as a backrower.

Why did we get Capewell?

We'll just dispense with centres and play 2 extra second rowers.

Ok I know it is early but I just wonder where we will be at next season. We are already losing Beale, Te'o and Petro. We have Yow yeh who could return but we don't really know if he will be the player he was. Plus our halves are poor as well. What is doing???

tumblr_lay6vtS14r1qbfy8p.gif

As of right now this is how I expect us to look in 2013...

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Dale Copley
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Corey Norman
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Ben Hannant
11. Alex Glenn
12. Sam Thaiday (c)
13. Corey Parker

14. Ben Hunt
15. Matt Gillett
16. Scott Anderson
17. Dave Hala

Kurt Baptiste
Luke Capewell*
Mitchell Dodds*
Mitchell Frei
Brendon Gibb
Jordan Kahu
Dunamis Lui
Lachlan Maranta
Nick Slyney
Matt Smith*
Dan Wallace*
Jarrod Wallace
Aaron Whitchurch

*Unsure if they'll still be on a Broncos contract

I expect to see a few 20s in our train on squad but unsure if they're legitimately going to play any part during the season.

Shot in the dark...

Matt Berwick
Chris Binge
Stephen Coombe
Cam Cullen
Tristian Lumley
Francis Molo
Caleb Timu

Frankly I'm expecting a big name signing out of the blue, like when we signed Folau.

Expecting or do you really mean hoping?

Would love to see Izzy back.

with the cap going up to at least 5 mil next year, plus the losses of Civo, Te'o and Beale, we should have some decent money available. even after upgrading some of our younger players contracts.

Wooden Spoon almost definitely.

Better for the experience, but thats about it. Minus a few players in Teo, Beale and Petero. The 1 and 6 have to be alot better.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Jedhead
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FaceOfMutiny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.