BASKETBALL 2023 FIBA World Cup

A loss here would be a disappointing result after their Tokyo 2020 campaign.

What a start to the 3rd Quarter....

We start to close the gap, but then we start missing a couple of shots and Slovenia don't miss theirs and it's just back to square one.

Oh look another rubbish call from the officials.

Australia have closed the gap to 4 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I don't see it happening, but they need a big push in this final quarter. They can't keep missing those crucial shots.

Aussies are coming but they need to hope Slovenia actually start missing, they’ve been hitting it from everywhere.

Giddey is taking this game on, he’s unbelievable.

They nail another difficult three, their shooting is nuts.

Suddenly back out to 9. This shooting by them is insanely good, they can’t miss. Aussies are defending well but you wouldn’t know it because they are hitting it from everywhere.

Joe Ingles not be a willing shooter is driving me nuts.

Ingles again killing the offense. Shoot the damn ball!!!

Joe Ingles not be a willing shooter is driving me nuts.

He missed a couple and since then he's been passing it off.

Seems like those misses got to him.

Yeah Slovenia are winning this.

12 point lead with 4 to go, very tough to get back now. You rarely see a side hitting at 80%, this is just nuts.

Ingles is looking past it now. He did for Milwaukee last season too.

Slovenia will win the tournament if all their role players keep playing like this. Got alot of shooters.

Slovenia will win the tournament if all their role players keep playing like this. Got alot of shooters.

Do you reckon they can? This is unusually high levels of shots going in.

As for Australia, Landale back will help immensely for the Olympics. Will be watching Proctor with great interest this season though I don’t think he’ll be featuring in the NBA. Hopefully Daniels comes along better in his second season. I also want to see White get a decent crack, he looks underrated to me.

Do you reckon they can? This is unusually high levels of shots going in.

As for Australia, Landale back will help immensely for the Olympics. Will be watching Proctor with great interest this season though I don’t think he’ll be featuring in the NBA. Hopefully Daniels comes along better in his second season. I also want to see White get a decent crack, he looks underrated to me.
Not at this level but they are a decent shot on their day.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Turks85
  • Viti
  • Cavalo
  • Lozza
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.