2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

sad to see TAB using these ex players for their Matty johns gambling shilling, Josh Reynolds being the new Laurie Daly.

So Alex Johnston just turned 29 years old a couple of months ago. He's on 188 tries, 2 behind Slater and 24 behind Ken Irvine's all time record. He could break it next year, maybe even this year if he somehow goes nuts.

Mal Meninga and the Titans have parted ways ..

SOURCE: news.com.au
I don't think Mal actually ever did anything besides try and take credit when they were winning. Oh and he is the only reason Fifita signed with them from the broncos. The 1.2 mill pay cheque didn't play a factor at all :rofl

Brent Read is seriously losing the plot. 😕

To me, he comes across as a bit unhinged at times. lol.

His level of 'intense' .. especially when he is clearly wrong .. is off the charts.

To me, he comes across as a bit unhinged at times. lol.

His level of 'intense' .. especially when he is clearly wrong .. is off the charts.
Anasta pisses me off more. So biased and so stupid. Likes to crap on others opinions, but when someone calls him out, it's all "I'm jut asking the questions".

He seems to really hate Read, which makes me slightly like Read tbf.

Anasta pisses me off more. So biased and so stupid. Likes to crap on others opinions, but when someone calls him out, it's all "I'm jut asking the questions".

That conversation didn't go as badly as I thought. Being Ilias's manager I expected him to lay into the Bunnies over it.

It's funny because his dislike of Read is what makes me like Anasta.

To be fair Read does say a lot of stupid shit on NRL360 and Anasta calls him out on it but I have noticed there does seem to be a little bit of hostility from Anasta towards Read. He's always having little digs at him. Quite a few of them seem to go over Read's head.

I'll be honest, I don't really have much of an issue with Anasta. Yeah he has his moments where he's a complete knob but he's shown he's more than willing to call out the journos on their bullshit which I like. He's ripped into Buzz a fair few times on the show over some of his stories and the choice of headlines.

Lachlan Illias set to be dropped.

Lol. Why do I find that funny?

I would recommend people watch Mansour's interview on James Grahams podcast.

I've shared the link that will take you to the moment where he talks about his relationship with JD when he was at the Rabbitohs.

If what he says is true, perhaps it's a sign on why the Rabbitohs have been going downhill under JD. It kind of makes me glad we said no to him when Bennett was pushing for him to take over.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Cavalo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.