2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

There will be some annihilations in the finals
And i will love every minute of it.
There are some real pretenders this season skating through on the lucky draw and injured opponents.
I reckon Cowboys, Raiders, Dolphins and Knights will all come undone before long.
Same with the Doggies and even the Sharks.

I reckon Manly will collapse on the back of some super unnecessarily complex and overdone gameplans courtesy of Siebold.

But at the end of the day, i just hope everyone plays just well enough to keep the Rabbitohs on the Spoon.

I just wanted to note something...

The dolphins have faced the
Titans in their 1st game without tino, the Broncos without Reynolds, haas, etc etc etc etc, the eels without moses, and are gonna face the knights in their 1st game without ponga and manly in their 1st game without DCE and olokuatu...

Meanwhile we played penriff the game BEFORE cleary was out for 5 weeks. And Munster, Hughes and a couple others in their comeback game FROM injury.
I know this is luck but the skewed "draw" the nrl "randomly" puts out every year just amplifies it as well. Ladder positions are not going to be a true indicator for premiership favouritism this year to a certain extent. There will be some annihilations in the finals
DCE and Olokuatu return against Brisbane too lol. I don't mind, it's gonna be an interesting game.

You reckon the restaurant they came out of was serving a succulent Chinese meal?
Just after the video cut off the Andrew Tate lookalike asked him if he was ready to receive his limp penis.

Kent needs to grow the **** up. I don’t know what he’d be on, maybe 300, 400K? He’s not some twenty year old footballer - he knows what’s at stake with behaviour like this. Or maybe he just thought he’s untouchable.
He’s the first guy to slam footballers for behaving like this. It’s genuinely embarrassing that Fox have him back on tv. He just doesn’t deserve the role anymore.

Manly fighting DCE's charge.

They are seeking a downgrade to a Grade 1. Olakau'atu has taken the early guilty plea.

He might have a chance.

James Graham should be on NRL360 every week.
Ripping right into Ritchie of his call to ban the long kick off ... great to see

James Graham should be on NRL360 every week.
Ripping right into Ritchie of his call to ban the long kick off ... great to see
And Ritchie should be fired into the fucking sun!!

He's an absolute moron... and not even just for the kick off ban shit, but his fucking suggestion of captains challenge on try scoring situations... absolute idiot and that's amongst league journos ffs

He's an absolute moron... and not even just for the kick off ban shit, but his fucking suggestion of captains challenge on try scoring situations... absolute idiot and that's amongst league journos ffs

Ritchie is the bottom of a considerable pile of idiots. Unbelievable that he even has a job, let alone as someone with a voice on the game. He has no sources, gets nothing right and is the dumbest man in any room he is in.

I literally laughed out loud when they played that cuckoo clock at his idea!

Ritchie is the bottom of a considerable pile of idiots. Unbelievable that he even has a job, let alone as someone with a voice on the game. He has no sources, gets nothing right and is the dumbest man in any room he is in.
Ritchie is a bottom. There, I fixed it for you.
Aside from his favourite part of footy being the post match showers, he also has no fucken idea about the game.
Never see a scoop or exclusive from him, doesn’t seem like a respected journo at all.

Gutherson minor knee surgery out 4-5 weeks, misses the game against Brisbane next week

DCE judiciary tonight, if he loses he misses Manly vs Brisbane in magic round

Active Now

• Dash
  • Strop
  • Jedhead
  • eggstar10
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.