2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Signed Karl Lawton to a 2 year deal from next year. Granville depth......................

RCG is still under contract from what I know, Parra would be mad to let him go early.
I think Parra would let him go early. They are way overstacked in the forwards and their backline is really letting them down in big matches. He is also on a monster deal so if Penrith were to take him they would have to take the full freight. Personally, I cant see it happening after how they shafted him in the first place but stranger things have happened.

Fox Sports saying that Utoikamanu could be the next million dollar a season player. Here are his stats this season they are using to justify that price tag

He leads all props with 24 tackle busts, six more than the next best player in that category (Fonua-Blake), on top of averaging 29 tackles and 112 running metres a game.

Fox Sports saying that Utoikamanu could be the next million dollar a season player. Here are his stats this season they are using to justify that price tag

He leads all props with 24 tackle busts, six more than the next best player in that category (Fonua-Blake), on top of averaging 29 tackles and 112 running metres a game.
I don't see anything special in him to be honest. His stats aren't blow you out of the water by any means. He wouldn't even be in the top 10 front rowers of the game

I don't see anything special in him to be honest. His stats aren't blow you out of the water by any means. He wouldn't even be in the top 10 front rowers of the game

This

Hell if those stats are worth $1 million a season then more than half the starting props in the game are worth that money ... And Payne Haas would be worth $2 million a season

Utoikamanu is pretty damn good for his age and in a crappy side too, I can see him becoming a beast. He'd be a great pickup for the Panthers so hopefully it doesn't happen. Crazy how everyone talks abut him being a young prop, which is true, but Haas is only 6 months older.

Utoikamanu is pretty damn good for his age and in a crappy side too, I can see him becoming a beast. He'd be a great pickup for the Panthers so hopefully it doesn't happen. Crazy how everyone talks abut him being a young prop, which is true, but Haas is only 6 months older.
And Haas has a resume that he will never ever attain to already.

Uto is running off the best playmaking 9 in the comp. He won't be getting that sort of service from his dummy half at any other club. His average meters are pretty low for a gun prop imo

His manager is working overtime with the journos to bump up his profile.

Might be angling for an upgrade on the current tigers deal if the tigers don't want to risk the top 8 clause they have in the contract.

"How about we upgrade and extend to get rid of that clause... otherwise we'll be out the door on $1m and to the panthers" (never gonna happen from the panthers)

Well did someone indirectly ask for a list?

1. Haas
2. JFH
3. AFB
4. Tino

I think that top 4 is pretty clear cut.

Then in no particular order:
5. Collins
6. Flegler
7. Campbell-Gillard
8. Leota
9. Saifiti - one of 'em
10. Tapine

Utoikamanu is probably fringe top ten but with age on his side of course.

1. Haas
2. JFH
3. AFB
4. Tino

5. Collins
6. Flegler
7. Campbell-Gillard
8. Leota
9. Saifiti - one of 'em
10. Tapine

Think spencer lenu rates in there the rasist prick

1. Haas
2. JFH
3. AFB
4. Tino

5. Collins
6. Flegler
7. Campbell-Gillard
8. Leota
9. Saifiti - one of 'em
10. Tapine

I`ve got Tapine at #3 or #4 on the list .

Corey Parker saying he's heard "rumblings" that Jahrome Hughes wants out of Melbourne to come back to QLD and be closer to family. This is despite Hughes signing a 4 year extension that keeps him there until the end of 2026.

I think Parker is speaking shit, but if it was true, if I were Titans I would be on the phone to his manager.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Santa
  • Tmac
  • Culhwch
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FaceOfMutiny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.