2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Should still be at the Broncos if the nrl gave a shit about rewarding development

I actually don't mind riff. They have forged a once in a lifetime team off the back of their junior system: they deserve their success. Agreed wholeheartedly on the other two.
Yeah your right, I agree with you the riff definitely have deserved it and have developed everyone (most) themselves. I'm just being a bitter sook. Also the league media wankfest, NRL dick kissing and a couple of their arrogant players hasn't helped.

Fair to say Panthers have a better culture. Better chance at premierships. Better money. Better halves.

But Robbo speaks French. Wtf.
Maybe they don't have golf courses out in Penrith 🤔🤔

Fifi also looks to be the type for fine dining so French cuisine would be right up his alley

What role has Holbrook played in this? I just see this as a correction of the market. He should have always been on $800,000.

Who turns down the Panthers and takes “less” money to go to Roosters.

Especially a player who has repeatedly chased the money.

Something obviously stinks.
Exactly what I think. apparently 750k to Penrith's 850k, he would be an easy starter as Left edge there too, at Roosters he will probably be forced to play on the right.

Politis definitely has under the table shit offered.

Going to Penrith would basically be assured making rep teams which is a good 100k plus on top too.

Exactly what I think. apparently 750k to Penrith's 850k, he would be an easy starter as Left edge there too, at Roosters he will probably be forced to play on the right.

Politis definitely has under the table shit offered.

Going to Penrith would basically be assured making rep teams which is a good 100k plus on top too.

The Roosters offer is only 25k less a season.

The Panthers reportedly offered $3.4 million over 4 years ($850k a season)
The Roosters reportedly offered $3.3 million over 4 years ($825k a season)

The Roosters offer is only 25k less a season.

The Panthers reportedly offered $3.4 million over 4 years ($850k a season)
The Roosters reportedly offered $3.3 million over 4 years ($825k a season)
Still makes no sense to me, the team is worse and he would be assured his best side of the edge, even if Penrith was the slightly less option it still be the clear best option.

Still makes no sense to me, the team is worse and he would be assured his best side of the edge, even if Penrith was the slightly less option it still be the clear best option.

Apart from having to live in the shithole that is Penrith, rather than Sydney proper. Which to be fair is still a shithole, just not as icy perhaps as Penrith. More blo...I mean, snow though.

Apart from having to live in the shithole that is Penrith, rather than Sydney proper. Which to be fair is still a shithole, just not as icy perhaps as Penrith. More blo...I mean, snow though.
Most Penrith players from my knowledge live in Hills district, similar to Parra players lmao.

How long until Tino tries to get out of his 20 year contract with the Titans?

How long until Tino tries to get out of his 20 year contract with the Titans?
I don't know why he is willing to waste his career with these nuffys.

Yep, the ability to speak French signs you whomever you want.

Also whichever absolute brain dead idiot decided it would be a good idea to include that clause in Fifita's contract, sack them.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • BooKhaki
  • Jazza
  • phoenix
  • The True King
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Sproj
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.