2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

I am curious to see his defence .
I know he has speed and power ,and can beat defenders . Stopping the opposition and hard metres are what he will be judged on.
Going of Mam's huge improvements in defence, it seems we have to coaches to help him if he puts in the effort.

Metres will be interesting (especially if Oates doesn't make it back in). If he's played at centre, Arthars, Cobbo and Staggs should be fine helping with the metre load.

I don’t mind the savage shout although quite far fetched but Tesi Niu can go **** himself. He is shithouse
Couldn’t stop throwing up and laughing at the same time at the Tesi suggestion. I’m with you Fitzy Fitzy.
The only way Niu should EVER be around a Broncos jersey, is when he is missing tackles for the Dolphins and Staggs charges past him for his 3rd try.

That’s good. I’m happy with that. I like Tristan and he is good enough for an opportunity but you signed a new contract a few months ago I think at least a season should have passed before we started going down this route. Tristan is an awesome player I think if he takes his opportunities in NRL and aims for player of the year in cup he will be well positioned in my opinion to go straight into an NRL side rather than the UK.

Continuing 2023 season rewatch. I think wilison should be training in the middle, and second row in the preseason and stake a claim for that 17 jumper for middle replacement and cover second row for 15-20 mins if piakura needs time to adjust to 80mins of quality nrl.

He is very mobile for a big fella and moves laterally pretty well. He runs a good line (see his try against souths), and would force a halve to go for a legs tackle, leaving his long arms free for an offload to walsh and co.

Strange! Wonder what happened there. Would have been good for his development. Not complaining as he is a quality backup for Walsh or Mam.

Strange! Wonder what happened there. Would have been good for his development. Not complaining as he is a quality backup for Walsh or Mam.

I wonder if it was the Leopards' owner, he is pretty eccentric, might have spooked Sailor?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.