Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Bailey McConnell two tries first six minutes. He's been the Bears best all year.

Black 2/2.
He’s a great runner of the ball. Very elusive.

Black makes the break down the right and Bears 42-0.

Black 7/7

Bears again 48-0 and kick is in front, so I am going to say Black 8/8.

11/11 might have been too conservative.

Still 13 minutes in the half.

Bears again 48-0 and kick is in front, so I am going to say Black 8/8.

11/11 might have been too conservative.

Still 13 minutes in the half.

Results like this aren’t great for the comp are they.

I’m heading down to watch Meninga Cup today South’s vs Mackay. Interesting to see how they go.

Results like this aren’t great for the comp are they.

No and that's the debate- you want areas represented and pulling them out and saying you can't be in doesn't help them either but how do you expect Wide Bay to compete with Bears- the best Titans and Broncos and best league schools in the state.

There is probably four Wide Bay kids playing for the Bears. But that doesn't help them.

No and that's the debate- you want areas represented and pulling them out and saying you can't be in doesn't help them either but how do you expect Wide Bay to compete with Bears- the best Titans and Broncos and best league schools in the state.

There is probably four Wide Bay kids playing for the Bears. But that doesn't help them.
Just can’t win in that situation. Maybe the Wide Bay kids are better of playing in the senior teams for their area. I don’t know if there’s a right answer for this.

Just can’t win in that situation. Maybe the Wide Bay kids are better of playing in the senior teams for their area. I don’t know if there’s a right answer for this.

Meninga is in your pool, so Wide Bay only play Toowoomba, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast but this year they're playing out of your pool for the last four games.

They don't win games in their pool either, but at least it's not this bad.

The Cutters hooker Kerrick goes well and Souths hooker Tinsley. They wlll both impress.
Javon Andrews for South’s seems like he’s got some skills in the 6 jumper. Braeden Teulia also looks a likely type.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • davidp
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.