25th Anniversary Heritage Jersey!

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
http://www.broncos.com.au/news-disp...With-Release-Of-Special-Heritage-Jersey/69303

00061464-leadimage.jpg

available here: https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&ProductID=34176&OrgID=1335

i dont know what it is, but it makes thaiday look like a regular sized person haha. not form fitting at all.

i was really looking forward to this jersey, hoping that it would boast a design reminiscent of our original jersey from 25 years ago, yet its basically just the same as any of our jerseys from 2002-2009, which i hate. now its gone from a definite buy to a 'maybe if my mate who works at Amart can get it really cheap' buy. very disappointing IMO.

whats everyone think?

It looks awesome. They couldn't have designed it better if they had tried. I'd get one if they weren't so expensive.

It looks awesome. They couldn't have designed it better if they had tried. I'd get one if they weren't so expensive.

you mean they couldnt have copy pasta'd the 2002-2009 design any better? how does this even represent our "heritage"? its a jersey we wore just over 3 years ago!

Could be the most boring 'heritage' jersey ever made.

Will complement our attack this year perfectly.

Not a fan of it I'm afraid. I don't hate it but there isn't anything spectacular which would make me want to buy it, sale or no sale. I love some of our heritage jerseys of the past but this one isn't by any means heritage at all, other than the names of the players.

Also how the **** does this pay any respect to the 88 jersey with it being the 25th anniversary and all?

Far out the club has made some arse decisions lately.

Didn't know it existed. I think I'll be buying one, give me something to read at work.

its awesome. has heaps of stuff i havent seen before like rlw articles about the brisbane expansion and such leading up to broncos coming into the comp and players saying how much they love the club and shit!

i was just hoping for a slightly different 2011 (i think it was 2011, yellow on top?) heritage jersey, which was reminiscent of our original jersey, with all the players names on it (since theyd already announced that it would have all the players names on it). then they go and use a 2009 home jersey? why? it couldnt look more different than our first jersey if they tried.

i want to buy one because of what it is, but im not paying full price lol.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.