25th Anniversary Heritage Jersey!

• Thread starter Anonymous person
  • Start date
Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
http://www.broncos.com.au/news-disp...With-Release-Of-Special-Heritage-Jersey/69303

00061464-leadimage.jpg

available here: https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&ProductID=34176&OrgID=1335

i dont know what it is, but it makes thaiday look like a regular sized person haha. not form fitting at all.

i was really looking forward to this jersey, hoping that it would boast a design reminiscent of our original jersey from 25 years ago, yet its basically just the same as any of our jerseys from 2002-2009, which i hate. now its gone from a definite buy to a 'maybe if my mate who works at Amart can get it really cheap' buy. very disappointing IMO.

whats everyone think?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It looks awesome. They couldn't have designed it better if they had tried. I'd get one if they weren't so expensive.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
It looks awesome. They couldn't have designed it better if they had tried. I'd get one if they weren't so expensive.

you mean they couldnt have copy pasta'd the 2002-2009 design any better? how does this even represent our "heritage"? its a jersey we wore just over 3 years ago!

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
they could've gone for a jersey that we actually won a premiership in.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

This. There's nothing "heritage" about the design. But I do like the names of all players on the jersey. That's cool.

Bit like AP though, I wouldn't pay full price for it.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
I love it!

"Kisses jersey"

I gotta be honest with ya, I love it!

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Could be the most boring 'heritage' jersey ever made.

Will complement our attack this year perfectly.

Hitman

Hitman

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Not a fan of it I'm afraid. I don't hate it but there isn't anything spectacular which would make me want to buy it, sale or no sale. I love some of our heritage jerseys of the past but this one isn't by any means heritage at all, other than the names of the players.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Also how the **** does this pay any respect to the 88 jersey with it being the 25th anniversary and all?

Far out the club has made some arse decisions lately.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
speaking of 25th anniversary, did anyone get the 25 years of the Broncos magazine today?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Didn't know it existed. I think I'll be buying one, give me something to read at work.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
its awesome. has heaps of stuff i havent seen before like rlw articles about the brisbane expansion and such leading up to broncos coming into the comp and players saying how much they love the club and shit!

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
i was just hoping for a slightly different 2011 (i think it was 2011, yellow on top?) heritage jersey, which was reminiscent of our original jersey, with all the players names on it (since theyd already announced that it would have all the players names on it). then they go and use a 2009 home jersey? why? it couldnt look more different than our first jersey if they tried.

i want to buy one because of what it is, but im not paying full price lol.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.