NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Great you're following Brisbane, but there are many women that support Brisbane. We lost a few during Lodge's signing but most of them are back from what I can observe around the place.
Most of the Women are There for Patty, Walshy and Riki that is what I have observed

How embarrassing if you were any of those ‘reporters’ in that press conference. Asking nothing questions to try and turn this into something it isn’t. I know everyone has to earn money but surely there is something better they can do with their life.

Pretty funny seeing the Roosters grubs wanting them both suspended.

They're shaking already.

If it were on Tiktok/youtube: This is awesome, great content, millions of likes and probably go viral.
Because it hit the main stream media:
How Dare You Greta GIF

Cope

Your team is brawling in a park bro. Not a good look at all and I'm glad the media caught wind of this toxic type of masculinity
That's not exactly brawling now is it honestly, infact why did someone video that and plus then release it. If they weren't sporting identities no one would film that non incident. Yes they are paid good money and by no fault of their own "role models" to our youth or there would be no story in this footage whatsoever. But nothing really happenned. Bigger story I think is they were asked to move on a few times so maybe someone over drank their limits of sensibility. Not a huge crime against others in itself but probably annoying. But no massive story in the heated wrestle match at all. They should have rung for one of them small bus/van taxis so there's no fighting over who gets the window.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • ezpz
  • bb_gun
  • LGH
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.