NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

This made me laugh on Broncos instagram tonight. Walsh's comment too 😂

What was the comment? I don't do Instagram...
Was just a slideshow of pics from the launch, and Walsh said he particularly loved the photo of Pat and Reyno. Nothing crazy could just tell it was dripping in sarcasm 😁

Cue the outrage from Sydney shock jocks and a grandstanding Andrew Abdo looking to make an example of them. Happens at any other club and it’s a one day story that gets laughed off by telegraph hacks. The white shoe scandal is still the most ridiculous beat up this embarrassment of an nrl administration has presided over, I still can’t work out how they equate that with Dylan Walker being convicted of assault.
IMG 1225

He's a halfback

which by nature makes him a cheeky, smart arse.

Whilst I'm quite sure it was all in good fun, I'd bet my left nut that ARey was giving as good as he got.

I'm glad you are sure he was 'giving as good as he got' and that means he was doing something wrong

I'll wait for the evidence

James Graham:

“It’s just bollocks and they know it’s bollocks. Even poor Kevvie has to front the media, I feel genuinely sorry for these people. They should hook them up to a lie-detector test and be like, ‘Are you sorry?’ And they’re like ‘yeah’.”​
“All that’s going to come at this is now the Broncos players aren’t going to be able to go anywhere or if they do it’s going to be restricted. This is where rugby league’s going to go and I fear for the game. It’s going to be all roped off and you’re not going to see them knocking around in places ... they’re trying to keep that normality and working class connection."​
“But what happens the next time Broncos players go for a drink? Isn’t it nice for the rugby league fan to be able to approach their heroes in the street and get a photograph with them? Maybe have a beer with them, maybe buy them a beer. It’s going to go. It’s something we’re going to lose. It boggles my mind that Pat Carrigan and Adam Reynolds had to front up and put on this phoney apology.”​

I agree with James the amount of faux outrage generated by the media was plain and simple to sell copy during the off-season when nothing else in particular was happening.

Two pints of sensationalism, and a scandal chaser, all in the name of selling copy. I've tried to desist from comment as it only gives the storm in a teacup more oxygen, but I had to break my silence to side with James.

Soon the media will have **** all to write about as the boys will be forced behind closed doors whenever they want to socialize.

If I'm DD I'm making it a mission to identify the fucktard that filmed this and ensure they're restricted to the next state whenever the boys gather for a few beers.

I agree with James the amount of faux outrage generated by the media was plain and simple to sell copy during the off-season when nothing else in particular was happening.

Two pints of sensationalism, and a scandal chaser, all in the name of selling copy. I've tried to desist from comment as it only gives the storm in a teacup more oxygen, but I had to break my silence to side with James.

Soon the media will have **** all to write about as the boys will be forced behind closed doors whenever they want to socialize.

If I'm DD I'm making it a mission to identify the fucktard that filmed this and ensure they're restricted to the next state whenever the boys gather for a few beers.

Closed doors didn't stop the dogs getting in trouble in 2018. It'll have to be in a sealed room with no external windows with access controlled from the inside. They'll have to use buckets when going to the loo. No mobile phones allowed. And all players must wear a giant burlap sack when exiting to hide their identity.

I'm glad you are sure he was 'giving as good as he got' and that means he was doing something wrong

I'll wait for the evidence

You wont ever get it because its not in the public domain. The only way you will get a better picture of what went on is to talk to people there and hope they trust you enough to tell you what actually happened.

The media create one narrative to sensationalise the indident , and the club create another one to deflect as much negativity as possible. The facts get lost in it all.

Two pints of sensationalism, and a scandal chaser, all in the name of selling copy.
The sensationalism happened on social media (including here) well before the mainstream media. Initial media reports were mild. Fans fanned the flames.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • mieko
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.