BHQ Gambling Association

haven't lost some money in a while - who's running the best signup/topup promos atm?

I like Osipenko tomorrow in the Memsie Stakes, think he runs a place worst case scenario. His form holds up anywhere, drawn to be close to the speed on a track that in more recent times has favoured runners closer to the speed.

haven't lost some money in a while - who's running the best signup/topup promos atm?

Since the inception of "BetStop", the signup promos have come to a grinding halt, they certainly aren't what they used to be. Some bookies have something like 25% up to $100, which means you have to deposit $400 to get the full quota. They're mostly along those lines, don't see the dollar for dollar deposit matches anymore.

Thoughts on the Cup? My bet from months ago, White Marlin won't be running for whatever reason.

Francesco Guardi Caulfield cup.
No mate, he was actually an Italian painter, nobleman, and a member of the Venetian School. He is considered to be among the last practitioners, along with his brothers, of the classic Venetian school of painting.

Anyway, just saw on Sportsbet, Francesco has gone from $21 into $12.

Chucked three bucks on.

Tex Avery Smoking GIF

No mate, he was actually an Italian painter, nobleman, and a member of the Venetian School. He is considered to be among the last practitioners, along with his brothers, of the classic Venetian school of painting.
Is this him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_184116_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_184116_Google.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 40
I didn't want to promote betting in the match thread but we are $1.58 to beat Melbourne, I can't believe that's the price they've tossed up. Unless there's some late mail which rules out one of the Melbourne players, I can't see how that $2.35 for Melbourne to win doesn't shorten up a bit.

Anyone having a go at highest try scorer in the finals?

Crichton at $13 is pretty tempting I think. Too superstitious to put any money on him but Selwyn at $7 is decent as well

Moonee Valley

Race 6 - $75 Pride of Sullivan @ $6.50 and $10 Beauty Rising @ $35

Race 8 - $30 Zoustyle @ $14

Race 9 - $100 Globe @ $3.40

Rosehill

Race 5 - $150 Howgoodareyou @ $2.45

Race 6 - $10 Sunshine in Paris @ $9.50

Race 7 - $25 Encap @ $4.65

Race 10 - $30 Airman @ $6

Good luck.

Moonee Valley

Race 6 - $75 Pride of Sullivan @ $6.50 and $10 Beauty Rising @ $35

Race 8 - $30 Zoustyle @ $14

Race 9 - $100 Globe @ $3.40

Rosehill

Race 5 - $150 Howgoodareyou @ $2.45

Race 6 - $10 Sunshine in Paris @ $9.50

Race 7 - $25 Encap @ $4.65

Race 10 - $30 Airman @ $6

Good luck.

I've had too many rums, and no idea where I got Tuvalu, but thanks dude.

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Maddy
  • Bucking Beads
  • marw
  • broncotville
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
  • Galah
  • johnyE
  • lynx000
  • Socnorb
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.