BHQ Gambling Association

Well done on Cepheus. The golden rose they are backing King Colorado for stacks here. I had him with a terrible map so the money is surprising. They usually know though. We will see.
Militarize!!!! Lifted it over the line.

Thanks @JayPee. I don't bet often and I only bet peanuts.

Multi
Lions 40+
Broncos 13+
ATS cobbo, Farnsworth.

20 @ 20.09

Pretty funny in the Weetwood (Toowoomba R8)

Benny Thompson has ridden Yellow Brick for most of it's starts, well they sacked him today..

Benny finds himself on a $12 outsider, he gives it a peach of a ride and wouldn't ya know it, turns over the 1.50 fav (beating Yellow Brick in the process). They won't sack him again.

Caulfield R1 $10 Girello @ $17

Caulfield R4 $100 Yellow Sam @ $4.80

Caulfield R5 $50 Poifect @ $5.50

Caulfield R7 $15 Snow Patrol @ $34

Rosehill R2 $100 Peace Officer @ $2.50

Rosehill R4 $15 Stanislaus @ $34

Rosehill R6 $10 Banana Queen @ $11

Rosehill R8 $35 Charm Stone @ $7 and $25 Militarize @ $6.25
Small profit yesterday.

Militarize!!!! Lifted it over the line.
Had the arse cheeks clenched with that finish..thought En Cap was home ..Militarize flew home for a good win..got $3.40 the place En cap early in day on fixed odds blew out a little before jump...Girello in first looked like it was pulled up for some reason??

Had the arse cheeks clenched with that finish..thought En Cap was home ..Militarize flew home for a good win..got $3.40 the place En cap early in day on fixed odds blew out a little before jump...Girello in first looked like it was pulled up for some reason??
Yeah I haven't seen. Yeah Encap was extremely brave.

I like the UK import in the Turnbull today, #5 West Wind Blows.

Fav will take a whole lot of beating though, just thought at the odds. UK form is usually superior to the form of the horses we have running around over these sort of distances. Top UK jock as well, his only ride for the day.

I like the UK import in the Turnbull today, #5 West Wind Blows.

Fav will take a whole lot of beating though, just thought at the odds. UK form is usually superior to the form of the horses we have running around over these sort of distances. Top UK jock as well, his only ride for the day.

Soulcombe for me, was huge last up after completely missing the start. Can win.

You will see them lock horns again in the Caufield Cup, if he isn't asked to race 3 wide I suspect we may see a different result with a 4kg pull in the weights under handicap conditions. Great run today though.

Any thoughts on the Melbourne Cup yet? I'm genuinely stumped this year, I haven't been following the races like usual. My early tip got ruled out with injury a few months back. I'll have a little something on Gold Trip for the giggles. Got a gut feeling about Soulcombe though

Gold Trip is giving away at least 2kg to the rest of the field, in some cases 5+, he's hard to tip on that. I don't think he's that much better than these and the thing that makes this even more difficult is the UK trainers know what the go is, they're bring over their unexposed promising stayers so the handicapper can't step in.

Vauban won a 2800m race at Royal Ascot (during their big carnival) and gets in here with 55 from barrier 3, he looks the hardest of them to beat. He beat a horse called Absurde (by some 7 and a half lengths), that horse is a $14 chance.

I did like a few of our local chances but they've drawn horribly, Vow and Declare has barely run a bad race all prep but he's drawn out. Same deal with Cleveland, Without A Fight. Soulcombe looks the most likely of the locally trained runners, drawn well and he's been threatening, also with the booking of Moreira he will surely get a good ride.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.