Who is your player of Round 3? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against Penrith Panthers and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Saturday night.

Patty 3 points for sure... was immense throughout the whole game... the game was bad, but it would've been significantly worse if Patty wasn't there

Cobbo 2 points... thought he did well filling in at fullback. Made a break from the kick return, which we eventually scored off, and I think he was safe under the kick pressure with no errors there??

Not sure on the 1 point as yet
- Jensen went pretty well in his 100th
- Staggs solid but a bit quiet (understandably)
- Kobe was pretty good from the bench
- Ezra good for the final 20mins but was pretty invisible prior to that
- Willison was also pretty damn good

Probably between Willison, Kobe and Jensen at this stage

Cobbo then daylight for mine.

I've gone Patty and Staggs, though it could also have been Peeks and Mariner, or Ezra & Jensen.

Staggs, Cobbo and Carrigan.

Staggs was solid all game and did alot of what Riki was doing in other rounds early on with the perfect kick chase that had us winning the tug of war before we got cucked on penalties.

Cobbo did amazing given the makeshift role he was put into, edge plays and all well above what would have been expected, kid has alot more ball playing ability than I thought tbh, glad he is a centre now wasted being a winger even if he was one of the best in the game there.

Carrigan: seems to be the default forward without Hass.

Cobbo and Staggs: never seemed to turn off. Great efforts.

3 - Carrigan - unfortunately this one is straight forward this week - played like a captain
2. Cobbo - Two elite games in two entirely different positions two weeks in a row - he’s making a statement in 2024
1. Willison - 12/13m a run and must have had so much pressure on him but owned it- showed that with him and Haas, the future is bright in the front row

Honourable mentions to Hetherington who was so much better, Piakura, both wingers and Smoothy

That Mariner try, how agile is the bloke! I’m gonna say it again, JYY vibes.

A bit late with this, but haven't really had the time to sit down and create graphics for this until now.

Voting is closed and with a total of 24 votes (72.7%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 3 is Selwyn Cobbo.

NRL2024BHQMOTMGraphic

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 23 votes (69.7%), and Kobe Hetherington coming third with 11 votes (33.3%).

NRL2024BHQPOTYLeaderboardGraphic

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.