Bring back Bennett!

• Thread starter Blindside Bronco
  • Start date
Blindside Bronco

Blindside Bronco

Broncos Fanboy
Oct 17, 2019
No Bellamy, no Smith and hell fucking yeah to Bennett and Walters! The boats have been burnt but they have the blueprint, rebuild and let's rule the seven seas once again. Rise from the ashes our beloved Broncos!!!

In hindsight we should not have had the breakup with Bennett that we did but that ship has sailed...it's time to move on.

If Bennett was still in his 50's then hell yes to getting him back.

I'd also like to think that Bennett should/would be welcomed in and around the club as a respected part of its history, just not in a permanent professional role until Kevvie is given a chance.

Nah. He's had his time. At some point we've got to move on otherwise people will be calling for the corpse of Wayne to save us in 2050.
Yeh seriously, Broncos coaching director 2050.
25C3DA4D B404 43F9 B84F 52EF2B360C55

Last edited:
Bellamy is rightly the number one target due to his age but Bennett for a few years should we miss out would be good

No Bellamy, no Smith and hell fucking yeah to Bennett and Walters! The boats have been burnt but they have the blueprint, rebuild and let's rule the seven seas once again. Rise from the ashes our beloved Broncos!!!
Take the age out of the question and it still is a worse option, because taking Bennett doesn't weaken Storm.

I Hate Storm more then i want Bennett and frankily any Broncos fan should feel the same, they have been a parasite to our club since foundation.

Last edited:
A corpse is better than Bellamy.

Bellamy will go down as one of the best in history
He’s like the $1,000 bottle of whiskey you wish you could afford, but find yourself drinking Woodstock year after year

Eat Bellamy's ............

What is the issue with Bellamy mate ? Surely you can’t deny that he’s a excellent coach ?

I’m sure every broncos supporter can appreciate what Bennett has done for the club and the success he’s had, but Bellamy’s storm have been thrashing us for years

Last edited:
Take the age out of the question and it still is a worse option, because taking Bennett doesn't weaken Storm.

I Hate Storm more then i want Bennett and frankily any Broncos fan should feel the same, they have been a parasite to our club since foundation.
Yeah so being the parasite here. **** that

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.