Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Like when Thiaday runs in as a 3rd man swinging in from behind or when Justin Hodges picks fights with other players and gets away with it, or when JT and Sam complain to referees in almost every club game and they get away with it with no uproar in QLD.
You're really comparing any of that to what Gallen did? Thaiday has never thrown a punch when hes been 3rd man in to a fight, Hodges has never thrown any dog shots like what Gallen did on Wednesday night and idk what you're even on about with JT and Sam complaining to the refs.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Not comparing It just saying i've seen some QLD players do some dodgy things.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
BM, stop trying to defend what has no defence.
You can be proud of your state, but you'll have to live with the fact that your captain is scum and a grubby cat.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Like when Thiaday runs in as a 3rd man swinging in from behind or when Justin Hodges picks fights with other players and gets away with it, or when JT and Sam complain to referees in almost every club game and they get away with it with no uproar in QLD.

and you call yourself a Bronco fan ..:001_rolleyes: (actually... you call yourself Broncoman, but you know what I mean)

The first thing you do when trying to defend or justify your scummy states team, is start dragging Brisbane players down!

WTF Bman .....??

How dare you try and compare the dirtiest player of the last decade to one of Brisbane's finest!

If I was an admin here .....I'd suspend your posting rights for a month.

:glare:

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
All in favour of this amendment say Queenslander. :001_tt2:

The Thaiday running third man in is such a myth these days. There was a time where Sam would unnecessarily barrel into fights and escalate them for no reason but those days died around 2010. Since then he's more or less a peace maker...or somebody who laughs at halfbacks for throwing a few.

How about Gallen trying to take on Tate in Game 3 last year? Fell right on his arse he did!

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
If the QLD team are half as riled up about Gallen as BroncosHQ is, we are in for a hell of a show in game 2.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Will be interesting but the players from both sides don't seem to care about it that much it's really been the QLD fans and media. QLD will play a lot stronger in game 2 and NSW have room for improvement should be a fantastic game.

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
The Thaiday running third man in is such a myth these days. There was a time where Sam would unnecessarily barrel into fights and escalate them for no reason but those days died around 2010. Since then he's more or less a peace maker...or somebody who laughs at halfbacks for throwing a few.
!
Honestly, Pearce is worse than Thaiday now. He's always running into fights late and pushing people and throwing punches.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Pretty sure Pearce threw some punches and stopped when he realised Myles had a hold of him

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Will be interesting but the players from both sides don't seem to care about it that much it's really been the QLD fans and media.

The QLD players aren't going to come out & say their true feelings to the media etc.

The NSW players think there was nothing in the tackle.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Pfft let em believe their own hype and wait for the bubble to burst

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Quote from Gorden Tallis in the build-up to the 3rd game of the 2000 series.

" We don't need to play game three because they've already won the series, why do we play it"

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Quote from Gorden Tallis in the build-up to the 3rd game of the 2000 series.

" We don't need to play game three because they've already won the series, why do we play it"

What's your point, mate?

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
My point is that a proud and passionate Queensland player wanted to call a game off and no Blues player has ever said that. Gordie said it because he was frusrated that he was behind 2-0. If found the quote out of the "Hereos of Origin" magazine from last year, it's a great read.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Tallis is a very passionate QLDer, but he's really kinda dumb. Like NSW level dumb.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Not comparing It just saying i've seen some QLD players do some dodgy things.

Like that time one of them got convicted of glassing his girlfriend, only for her to change the story after the conviction?

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I think I might be in NSW for the 3rd game, won't be in Sydney though I'll be in Armidale.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • levikaden
  • The Boss
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.