Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fainu = Cook.v2 with higher upside.

Seriously, sign him.
I would say Fainu is more Seggy 2.0

Often tries to go on his own or keeps throwing crash balls close to the line looking to get a forward over.

I haven't paid too much attention to Fainu's passing, but it's not in the same galaxy as Cook's

Cook waits for his opportunity to attack very well and provides phenomenal service.

There's already an outstanding candidate to replace Macca running around for Sunshine Coast every week. He's a Queenslander, he's probably the form Dummy Half of the comp and he's got at least two blokes in front of him at his current NRL club. If we aren't looking into this guy and monitoring his availability then we're dead set crazy.

There's already an outstanding candidate to replace Macca running around for Sunshine Coast every week. He's a Queenslander, he's probably the form Dummy Half of the comp and he's got at least two blokes in front of him at his current NRL club. If we aren't looking into this guy and monitoring his availability then we're dead set crazy.

Does he have a name?

Chris Garry on the radio just then -

'If the Rabbitohs came to the Broncos and said "We'll take James Roberts", the Broncos would say "Thank you"'

Also confirmed that the only person in the organisation who wants Jimmy is Bennett, the rest of the board are weary of using that amount of cap space on a loose cannon off the field with several nagging injuries on the field.

'If the Rabbitohs came to the Broncos and said "We'll take James Roberts", the Broncos would say "Thank you"'

Also confirmed that the only person in the organisation who wants Jimmy is Bennett, the rest of the board are weary of using that amount of cap space on a loose cannon off the field with several nagging injuries on the field.

The Bennett part is past tense right? And you’re still referring to our board?

I mean comeon. Experienced first grader, premiership hooker, can be signed on a 1-2 year deal to ease Turpin/Paix into first grade.

Last edited:

I'd say if we want him out, we will be subsidising his contract.

I mean comeon. Experienced first grader, premiership hooker, can be signed on a 1-2 year deal to ease Turpin/Paix into first grade.
Sign him on a one year deal because he only ever plays well when he's playing for a new contract. Most of the time he's a terrible hooker

This is clever really by the Rabbits. Feign no interest to drive up how much the Broncs pitch in for his salary.

Darius Boyd to medically retire due to blatant brain deficiency.

So, Chris Garry knows what WB is thinking or at least his thoughts on the matter. Mmm, wonder how he knows.

On a serious note, Jack Bird moving to right centre. Does this mean Roberts time as a Bronco is up? I mean dropping him is one thing, but then to move Jack Bird to the other side seems a big step, and something you wouldn't do if it's just for a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Emanon
  • kman
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.