Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Purely a troll proposition. They're both off contract and haven't re-signed yet.

How would BHQers feel if there was a shock announcement that we'd signed Dearden and Mam has been signed by the Cowboys?

Purely a troll proposition. They're both off contract and haven't re-signed yet.

How would BHQers feel if there was a shock announcement that we'd signed Dearden and Mam has been signed by the Cowboys?
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Just no. Mam is our man.

But, for even a bigger troll position... imagine a shock announcement where we had signed Luai and Mam went to the Panthers!?

Just no. Mam is our man.

But, for even a bigger troll position... imagine a shock announcement where we had signed Luai and Mam went to the Panthers!?

That would make me genuinely rage.

I'd be annoyed if Kimlos troll actually came true but...Dearden is an excellent player and would work well with Reynolds I think. I've often wondered what would have happened had he stayed and gotten some time with Reyno. The silver lining would be that it would, I think, definitely **** the Cows for a few years. The Chad is on his last legs and as good as Mam is, he's no controlling 7 at this point in his career. Neither is Dearden really but he's closer than Mam.

The Chad is on his last legs and as good as Mam is, he's no controlling 7 at this point in his career. Neither is Dearden really but he's closer than Mam.
Dearden`s long kick is ordinary .
His weakness as a #7 . Better as a runner than a 1st receiver . Same with Mam ATM ...

Just no. Mam is our man.

How about if it was a player swap with Redcliffe...for Milford.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Cowboys are looking to move on Jason Taumalolo and he could be a very handy pick up if Cowboys agree to take up half his contract. We would need to drop a player and Capewell would need to go. But we have Riki and Piakura already to go and could pick up Jason, off the bench or lock.
You really come up with some truly shocking ideas.

I see merit in bringing Milford back, Walters can point to the younger spine players and say this could be you! They will be scared into sheer motivation not to.
Milf was one of my favourite players but, I couldn't agree bringing him back. We have players with true heart and character, for the younger players to thrive off like Reynolds.

wouldnt even give you a 12 piece nuggets for milf atm

Don't need to worry about it, those nuggets would disappear before it ever came time for the trade.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.