Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2024

Can we do a rorters and have Marty retire to free up cash for Fifi? By chooks fans logic having a player with 20+ nz caps off our books should free up 2 mil. Also lost Capewell who was a qld rep, so there’s another 1.5 million rorter dollars

There is no universe that we could afford him. He's never not going to play for less than a million. We don't have the money. Nor will we in the next few years.

Infact, it would reprehensible to contract him. It would set us back 5-10 years.

Plus, he's a dipshit.

There is no universe that we could afford him. He's never not going to play for less than a million. We don't have the money. Nor will we in the next few years.

Infact, it would reprehensible to contract him. It would set us back 5-10 years.

Plus, he's a dipshit.

...Kev?

This is such a bitter and childish attitude.

Any player should be welcome at the club if it will improve our chances of a premiership, and is a smart financial decision.
I think most of us just don’t want them back because they are both lazy flogs.
I personally have no problem with Fifita leaving for 1.2M…. That was WAAAYYY overs for what he was worth at the time (700k).
I would have taken the extra 500-550k to work less. Same with Flegler. He took more money for less work. Good on them.
TPJ though… he can just get fucked.

I've got 6 premierships! How many do you have?

That's what I thought.

The joke obviously didn't land but since you didn't mention Fifita it looked like you were responding to the posts above talking about Kev, and I thought it was funny. 🙃

I think most of us just don’t want them back because they are both lazy flogs.
I personally have no problem with Fifita leaving for 1.2M…. That was WAAAYYY overs for what he was worth at the time (700k).
I would have taken the extra 500-550k to work less. Same with Flegler. He took more money for less work. Good on them.
TPJ though… he can just get fucked.
How are they working less? In what way are they lazy?

Courier Mail reporting that Jack Gosiewski has asked for an immediate release from the Cowboys on compassionate grounds as he wants to be closer to his family in Brisbane and we are believed to be interested if he gets that release.

The headline was "Cowboys keen to ride in and rescue Broncos" lol

I don't know much about this bloke to would it be a good signing if it eventuates

Courier Mail reporting that Jack Gosiewski has asked for an immediate release from the Cowboys on compassionate grounds as he wants to be closer to his family in Brisbane and we are believed to be interested if he gets that release.

The headline was "Cowboys keen to ride in and rescue Broncos" lol

I don't know much about this bloke to would it be a good signing if it eventuates
Call me old fashioned, but a player who's aiming for club number 5 isn't really a key priority for clubs to retain and there's normally a reason for that.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.