Corey Parker

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
What c*nt of a parent would name their kid that?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I'm naming my kids zZzxsy, Fanta PCP, Fartacus and Janus. In that order.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Not as bad as bogan footy fans who name their kids after players.
I've heard some really sad names before like Lockyer Tonie, and I remember a parra fan ringing triple m one arvo and saying how her son was named Hindmarsh. Deadset, some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
"Thats the player you were named after, Jarryd" "I need a parental divorce, stat!"

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
I've heard some really sad names before like Lockyer Tonie, and I remember a parra fan ringing triple m one arvo and saying how her son was named Hindmarsh. Deadset, some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

I seriously have a friend that named their kid Nathan Cayless, true story.

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Burg said:
Scotty said:

I seriously have a friend that named their kid Nathan Cayless, true story.

Yeh it is taken a bit too far sometimes. I mean if that player had a significant influence on your life --> then fair enough but seriously... there are other ways to show appreciation of your fav player than naming your spawn after them!!!!

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Got my boys name from WWE and XMEN (Austyn Hunter and Xavier Logan) but its not as if I named them John Cena or something like that

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Browny said:
Got my boys name from WWE and XMEN (Austyn Hunter and Xavier Logan) but its not as if I named them John Cena or something like that

Are you serious? Not paying you out im actually wondering.

R

rissi_gurl

NYC Player
Mar 17, 2008
nathan hindmash named his kids archie rowdy and buster

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
draggx said:
Browny said:

We were doing the whole think of names things and I just started throwing names out there and it turned out my wife liked a couple and then we worked out the combos

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Browny said:
draggx said:
Browny said:

We were doing the whole think of names things and I just started throwing names out there and it turned out my wife liked a couple and then we worked out the combos

Thats awesome my boys are

Xavier Alexanda and

Hunter Christain Adam

WWE and Xmen

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mrslong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
  • rj9
  • leon.bott
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.