Crowd in 2014!

It would be good if we would make this happen in the blue area and have chanting wars with the away supporters as they are in the next section across :P

Needs less AC/DC "Are you Ready" as a warm up and Clive Martinez soundtrack from Drive when the opposition score points.

and we need rally towels not just for members but everyone that comes through the gates, 30000 screaming and waving fans is tonnes better than 10000 members waving their towels

We need weekend games, not Friday games. That's all the Broncos need. They don't need to advertise, they don't need to give us free shit, they don't need to organise supporter groups.

Saturdays and Sundays, the Broncos alone can draw 30k+ to Lang Park without lifting a finger. But no. Channel 9 don't give a ****.

and we need rally towels not just for members but everyone that comes through the gates, 30000 screaming and waving fans is tonnes better than 10000 members waving their towels

they were given out to everyone walking in the gates who wanted one.

in my opinion it was a stupid idea. i get that the club tried something and im cool with that. but you cant just americanise the NRL.

I posted on here a while ago - my young bloke went to get one from a guy handing them out about four or five games into the season. He gave him about a dozen and said, "Give em to your mates". They struggled to even give them away.

they were given out to everyone walking in the gates who wanted one.

in my opinion it was a stupid idea. i get that the club tried something and im cool with that. but you cant just americanise the NRL.

The Raiders' Fandanna was far superior....
421359_10151433690946006_2096857315_n.jpg

Active Now

• mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
  • Fatboy
  • NSW stables
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • MrMoore
  • Spoon
  • Hurrijo
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncs30
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.