Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Piaks will be gone to 2025 after all of those reports, so the big question is who gets his spot? X Man also looks gone for the season, so he is out too. Taupau looked absolutely spent, so can't pick him either.

Penrith can have the shield.

Bring us the Warriors.

Iff panthers and warriors win its broncs warriors. If panthers win and warriors lose its broncos storm. If both panthers and warriors lose its broncos warriors. If panthers lose and warriors win its broncos storm

So Piaks will be gone to 2025 after all of those reports, so the big question is who gets his spot? X Man also looks gone for the season, so he is out too. Taupau looked absolutely spent, so can't pick him either.
Jensen Hetherington and palasia on the bench.

It'll be the Storm.

Doesn't matter how good we've been this year, we are their bitches and it's going to take near-perfect football to beat them. Dumb errors and incomplete sets kill us every fucking time.

Iff panthers and warriors win its broncs warriors. If panthers win and warriors lose its broncos storm. If both panthers and warriors lose its broncos warriors. If panthers lose and warriors win its broncos storm

And it doesn't matter anyway because I think we will need to play the loser of Storm/Panthers in the qualifier and then the winner in the GF, so we need to beat both the ***** anyway. And that starts now.

It's quite likely we only play Storm/Panthers from now until we win the shield.

And it doesn't matter anyway because I think we will need to play the loser of Storm/Panthers in the qualifier and then the winner in the GF, so we need to beat both the ***** anyway. And that starts now.

It's quite likely we only play Storm/Panthers from now until we win the shield.
Would much rather play the panthers in the grand final. If it was to be the storm it’d be nothing but the hoodoo talk all week leading up to the game. It’s psychologically draining for us.

I'd go:

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Flegler
16. Hetherington
17. Palasia

Would much rather play the panthers in the grand final. If it was to be the storm it’d be nothing but the hoodoo talk all week leading up to the game. It’s psychologically draining for us.

We have to beat them next week to give them an extra game, and set them against Penrith in the GF qualifier. Then we get another week's rest, beat the Warriors in the GF qualifier and then take a beaten up Panthers in the GF.

Penrith can have the shield.

Bring us the Warriors.

If that's what you want you'll need to be hoping the Panthers falter at the last hurdle handing us the shield ...

Because us winning the minor premiership is the only way to avoid the Storm in week 1 now

What about draws?

I'm definitely heading to one of our two home finals ... I can't decide if I want to go to the game against the Storm ... Or our GF qualifier in week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • bazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Broncs1459
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  • Brotherdu
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.