Grand Final Meet Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see how it is...
LOL... sorry mate, in my defense, we didn't actually meet at the game, we only travelled 2000+ Kms and were 3 days together.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, I really do want to meet all you fellas, but I am super shy and I'll tell myself I'll show up, but when it comes to the actual moment I have to make the decision, I pussy out.

Gonna try and get up to Brissie for a game next year though. We should totally organise a full on proper meet-up where the majority of people can make it!

I would be awkward, can you deal with that? Haha.

Don't sweat it. If awkward is your style, Morkel's pitch included chainsaws, UFOs and a murder house. That should set anyone's mind at ease.

I'm generally not great meeting new people, but it was good to meet a few of the quality folks that make BHQ what it is.

I was the same way going over to Morkel's.

I've got Asperger's Syndrome, so being out in public is not always an enjoyable experience for me, especially meeting up with people I've never met. I was terrified going over to Morkel's.

But after a while, you feel a lot more comfortable. And the people I met, they are nice people.

Glad you made the trip out mate. Was good to meet you and tap your brain a bit. I reckon you might give Big Pete a run for his money on random NRL trivia.

Just be true to your word and don't make a video package of that grand final. Unless you use it as the opening sequence for when we go one better next year....

You're coming next time, even if I have to pick you up myself.

Pretty good offer there ningers. Good host, handy on the BBQ, first class seating, and a shuttle service

Like Super Freak said, good peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Spooky1013
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • Brotherdu
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.