How good are the Titans?

You haven't started supporting another team have you? Broncos > Warriors > Titans?

Really really dumb because when the Titans crash and burn come finals time this thread will be awesome..

I rate the Titans more and more as they get more and more QLD'ers in their team. Shame their fans are stains...

I enjoy watching them and they are a good side, but injuries will stop them as usual.

Beads6 said:
Really really dumb because when the Titans crash and burn come finals time this thread will be awesome..

[icon_pray.

The Rock said:
gUt said:
I enjoy watching them and they are a good side, but injuries will stop them as usual.

Injuries haven't really stopped them this year, and this week they welcome back Minicheillo and Bailey and now have a full strength team with only 8 weeks to the finals. Danger team IMO.

Don't they have something like 6 forwards out. Why does everyone hate them so much?

broncosil said:
The Rock said:
gUt said:

Injuries haven't really stopped them this year, and this week they welcome back Minicheillo and Bailey and now have a full strength team with only 8 weeks to the finals. Danger team IMO.

Don't they have something like 6 forwards out. Why does everyone hate them so much?

Hate thy neighbour!!!

We pretty much have our full playing roster this weekend; minus Chalky (O'Dwyer) and Harrison who is playing origin. I'm just glad that we finally get a taste of finals footy.

I hate them for some of their fans. Well. Most of their fans actually.

Yeh I found them irritating at the Titans v Broncos game at Skilled Park last year. The biggest cheer of the night was when the Buck and the Genie from Alladin had a muck around fight. Half of them would walk away from the ground not knowing the result.

And those fucking clappers...my god, it's like Titans fans think it's a necessity to clap them for the full 80 minutes.

Then there's the gay cyan jerseys...

Nashy said:
I hate them for some of their fans. Well. Most of their fans actually.

+1

Although most of the original bandwagoners have fallen off the truck now, there are still some out there that don't even follow the comp and only say boo if the Titans have beaten the Broncos. Nothing otherwise because they actually don't really have any real interest.

Not sure if people here remember that game against the Titans at Suncorp 2 years ago (yes, Jeb, Hammo and Broncomatt - you know the one [icon_drun ), where we had this whacked out loser girl behind us screaming the whole time. She wasn't even sure what she was cheering for - just yelling "Yeah Titans, smash the Broncos!!" even when not much was happening. Pretty much sums it up for me. I think Tee took a photo of her at one stage.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Sproj
  • broncoscope
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • broncs30
  • Bish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LockyersLeftBoot
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.