How good are the Titans?

The titans are not that good....We nearlly beat them!

Going to be hilarious when they miss the finals from this spot. Again.

mock said:
Good luck with that, two wins out of the finals - easy run home (including versing you injury prone donks) we are in good shape. [icon_wink

It's about time the Titans are doing something worthwhile. Kudos

I don't think the Titans can throw the injury prone card around though. You've been without Minichiello, Rogers and Bailey for quite a while. O'Dwyer is gone too, and Harrison was a crook after Origin. Do you own a black kettle?

Boofhead said:
mock said:
Good luck with that, two wins out of the finals - easy run home (including versing you injury prone donks) we are in good shape. [icon_wink

This from the man whose team apparently single-handedly went from equal leaders to miss out on the finals altogether for two years straight due to injuries. Best of luck with that [icon_wink

Titans are a good team, no doubt about it. But I hate the farkers and they will not be able to stand up to the pressure of finals in Sydney if they make it that far.

Good team that I like a lot. They don't have the team to win a GF this year IMO. The outside backs are not good enough or experienced enough.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • leon.bott
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Socnorb
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • MasterWright
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.