If the Broncos did a Storm, what would you do....

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Put yourself in the shoes of a Melbourne Storm fan. How would you handle it, what would you do?

I would be shattered. I would be heartbroken. I would bay for the blood of those responsible.

But I would still show up every single week and cheer on the players.

Coxy said:
I would be shattered. I would be heartbroken. I would bay for the blood of those responsible.

Sums it up for me.

And me. I can hardly justify taking it out on the players getting bashed around every week on the field (provided it is clear they had no knowledge of the shenanigans).

What if it comes out that say a select group of players knew?

Aeetee said:

Get rid of them. They've agreed to cheat, they don't deserve to stay.

Aeetee said:

If that happened I'm sure they would no longer be part of the club so I would still be with Coxy on this one

Sack them. Even if it was our best players, even Lockyer. It's cheating and they were complict in it.

Yep, anyone found to be involved gets shown the door and I'd still be behind the team 100%

Emma said:
Yep, anyone found to be involved gets shown the door and I'd still be behind the team 100%

This.

I would expect the Broncos to sack anyone involved and refer the matter to the police, as News Ltd have done with Storm.

I would cop any punishment on the chin from the NRL and keep supporting the team.

Agree with everyone else. I would be absolutely shattered, but as long as EVERYONE involved was shown the door, I would continue to stick by the club as they deal with the crisis and rebuild. It is times like this that clubs need their fans the most and I really hope the Storm fans stick by them.

Interestingly, was listening to Greg Carey talking to Bruno on 4BC and Bruno was basically saying that what the Storm did wouldn't actually be too difficult if there were 3 or 4 key people all in on it; BUT that basically it would all come out in the end BECAUSE there is more than one person involved.

ningnangnong said:
Coxy said:

Sums it up for me.

Same for me.

How many of you are getting "Broncos will be next" comments?
It's pissing me of hardcore right now!!!!!!!
I may be naive but I just don't think our club would do this sort of thing

most fans hate Bruno now so either way not much would change imo...

Yeah, it might be a good shake up for Broncos :P And let me tell you, if Brissy has been going over cap these last years when we haven't won a premmy that's going to be pretty damn embarrassing! :)

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Manofoneway
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • lakers133334
  • RodF
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • blacknwhite
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.