Injury Update

Imagine that, a coach publicly backing one of his players. What the hell is he thinking.

Exactly, what is he thinking? Oh wait griffin has such great credibility and judgement when it comes to players, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least Copley usually made up for his clangers, Maranta just kept going backwards.

Exactly, what is he thinking? Oh wait griffin has such great credibility and judgement when it comes to players, my bad.
You are not being negative again :okey:
Last season is out of the way, hopefully we will move forward in a positive way

You are not being negative again :okey:
Last season is out of the way, hopefully we will move forward in a positive way

i'm trying hard not to be believe me, but the fact that griffin said we missed copley this year is just a bit much for me, whilst id prefer him over maranta i don't believe he brings much more to the side.

If Copley is so bad, how the **** did they select him in the emerging origin squad

i'm trying hard not to be believe me, but the fact that griffin said we missed copley this year is just a bit much for me, whilst id prefer him over maranta i don't believe he brings much more to the side.
The fact Maranta and the second rowers played in the back line suggests Griffin is correct

Actually I know one of the Qld selectors so next time I see him at a function i will ask him who selects the emerging origin squad

The fact Maranta and the second rowers played in the back line suggests Griffin is correct

he could have picked any muppet from qcup and they would have been as effective as copley.

Completely missed the point

Copley was clearly a fish out of water on the wing - has always been far more adept in the centres but defensively wasn't ready to handle the responsibility. I thought his form mid to late 2012 was promising.

cammac, there is already a thread dedicated to Anthony Griffin, can you keep all your rants in there?

Copley was clearly a fish out of water on the wing - has always been far more adept in the centres but defensively wasn't ready to handle the responsibility. I thought his form mid to late 2012 was promising.

cammac, there is already a thread dedicated to Anthony Griffin, can you keep all your rants in there?

will do, my bad.

I honestly prefer Copley to Kahu right now. Like Pete, I thought he was very impressive in the 2nd part of last year.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • leon.bott
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • rj9
  • winslow_wong
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • levikaden
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.